I'm all yours James Phelps X Reader

AHHHHHHHH thank you for 25k readers!! I love every single one of of you🌹

"The crowd is kinda big here babe" said Y/n as she/they looked around the comedy bar where her/their Boyfriend James is going to perform at.

James smiled at his Girlfriend/Partner. "You're going to be okay babe, I promise"

Y/n nodded and gave James a last good-bye kiss as she/they headed
to a reserved table to watch her/their Boyfriend to perform.

It is lovely to have James Phelps as you're Boyfriend, not because he is a celebrity. It is because how he show his love to you as James Andrew Eric Phelps.

The crowd was full of laughter, and drunk people. While you're there admiring you're Boyfriend. His long hair, soft lips and cute eyes—

"Hey there hottie" A voice interrupted you're thoughts. It was a man holding a beer while standing infront of you're table.

You just politely smiled at him and looked back at James in the stage. "Not really talkative huh?" said the man "that's okay— we can have a nice little conversation here"

You gave a him a weak smile and said "Oh I just want to listen there.. because his funny"

The man chuckled and sat down beside you're chair placing down his beer. "So I see that you're not drinking anything.. not really an alcohol person?" The man said. Y/n was now feeling uncomfortable. Thinking of a way to get out of there without causing a scene or punching him in the face.

"My name is Josh by the way. How about you?" Josh asked getting closer and putting his arm behind Y/n.

Y/n had enough. "Dude my name is 'get the fuck away from me and don't you dare touch me or you won't see the fucking daylight again' "

Y/n tried her/their best not to get anyone's attention and ruin James's performance, but still failed.

The crowd was full of gasped and whispers at the scene. James noticed it too and started to speak up. "Hey, you heard her/them man get the fuck away from my Girlfriend/Partner"

Josh was full of embarrassment and turned white out of fear. He ran out of the bar stumbling.

The crowd started clapping and they were full of laughter.
James gave Y/n a wink and continued to talk.

Hey y'all just found out that webtoon bought wattpad and deciding to unpublished smut books. So yah fuck them I'm still going to write smut chapters anyway. Speaking of smut the part 2 of this chapter is smut but I decided to do it tomorrow cuz I'm about to evaporate to d3ath❤️