Prom Part 2 Weasley Twins

Hey, y'all sorry for not updating this one-shot last week. I'm just so stress and tired :) 

 I'm just so stress and tired :) 

Angelina's Pov 

Angelina's Pov 

 Angelina knocked at Kates's door in the hallway to tell her what they have to do. Kate opened her door and asked. "What are you doing here Angelina?" 

"I have to tell you something." I replied, "Can I come in?" 

Kate nodded and opened the door widely, closing it after I sat on her bed. "What is it, Angelina?"  Kate asked. Angelina sighed and explained what she saw earlier, and what her plan is. "If we are going to do that right now they cannot do anything about it tomorrow." As Angelina finished her explanation Kate nodded and said. "I'll come by your door later at 10:30 pm. And by the way, that is such a good plan, Angelina. Like what is Y/N going to do about it? it's probably gonna take weeks to fix that dress."

Y/N's Pov 

I woke up with a strange feeling today, am I gonna have my period? I really hope no because today is the Valentine's Ball- wait- the Valentine's Ball. Exciteness started to overflow me, as I got up to be ready for my classes I noticed something with my gown.  

It was ruined.

The cloth was ripped off and the shoes was broken into pieces. Anger started to flow up, things are shaking because of my powers. I tried to calm myself until I heard a knock on the door. "Y/N?ya know we actually have thin walls here!" it was Hermione. I started to breathe slowly and drank some water while walking towards the door to open it. "Hermione I need you to look at this right now." I said and Hermione gave me a confused look. She walk inside my room and saw the dress, she gasp. "What happened?"  

I let out a a heavy sigh. "I don't know what happened- I just woke up and saw this awful view infront of me!" 

Hermione rubbed my back with her hands in order to calm me down. "We can fix this Y/N."  she assured me. "But let's get some breakfast first okay?" 

Angelina's Pov

As I put my sandals on I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said and I saw Kate in her dress. "Wow Angelina, you look good." she said and I chuckled. "You look good too Kate, I wonder what Fred and George is going to say about our outfit" 

"Let's see what Y/N is going to look later in the ball."

Y/N Pov

"Okay, Hermione, let's see if this spell is going to work " I said to Hermione while holding out my wand and pointing it infront of my messed up dress for the Valentine Ball tonight. 

"I'm sure it's going to work Y/N, it has to be" Hermione said in full confidence. 

I nodded and muttered the spell. The spell shot up the dress and started to fix the damages in the gown and the shoes. 

Hermione gave me a proud look and said. "I told you it's going to work." 

I thank her and started to get ready for the Ball.

Fred's Pov 

As I was getting my drink at the Valentines Ball in the great hall, I saw Angelina walking towards me. "You look good Freddie." Angelina complimented. I just smiled at her, clearly showing that I don't like her the way she likes me. 

Angelina scoffed. "Hello? I just complimented you Fred" 

I gave her a forced smile again. "Uh- you look great too Angelina"

She chuckled and started talking about how good it would be if I dance her on the Ball tonight. But then something caught my attention. It was Y/N walking down the stairs with their jaw-dropping gown and beauty. "Merlin- I barely recognize Y/N" George said beside in a outstruck look. I was speechless at the time, their smile, eyes, and lips are driving me crazy.

Angelina's Pov

'WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THAT HAPPENED'  I thought to myself as I saw Y/N walking down the stairs with the dress that me and Kate destroyed earlier. It looks new and well, and now everyones's attention is on her now. Especially Fred's, no, I cannot let this happen. Kate and I have to do something about this!