Accident Part 1 (Oliver Phelps X Reader)

Yeah, I just wanna add some Oliver and James Phelps here. Thank you so much for 2k readers y'all

Y/N'S POV

"Well that's a long interview Oli, wanna go to have some dinner to my favorite restaurant?" I offered to Oliver while were walking out of the press conference room for the Harry Potter cast. "Yes love, I am really hungry right now ya know?" he replied, as we made our way towards his car. Once I sat on the passenger seat a strange thought just came across my head 'Don't seat there, seat in the backseat' my heart was racing so fast. What does that mean?, "Y/n are you ok?" asked Oliver placing his hand over mine while noticing my confused and nervous face at the same time.

"Of course love" i lied.

"Are you sure?" he asked again with his worried face

"Yes i am sure i'm just hungry ya know" i assured him

"Okay baby if you say so" he said kissing my forehead and started driving.

I still stayed in the passenger sit, i never left. But things still doesn't sit right with me, i feel that something bad will happen. Minutes later Oliver decided to take a short cut to the road because of the big traffic that we might get stuck into.

"You know love, you really look beautiful in that dress" Oliver complimented looking at me.

"You too baby, you look hot in that suit" i winked at him,

As we both chuckled a loud honk startled us, it was i big truck coming towards us, Oliver hit the break and avoided the truck. But it was to late. The next thing i know. We crashed.

Y'all there's gonna be a part 2, but i am not gonna leave you hanging like a hanger. (i am really sorry if i misspelled something) thank you so much for reading this🌹