Cuddles with them

Idea from kayleighpotato

"We will miss you so much Y/n" Hermione hugged you. You are now on 6th year at Hogwarts and decided to leave with you're boyfriends George and Fred. To help them to run the shop. You guys have been together since you're 4th year at Hogwarts, and it was amazing. Some people find it weird but you weren't bothered by that. Because as long as you love each other no one is going to stop you.

After all the work for the shop, the three of you decided to go to bed.  George being the most affectionate, took you straight into his arms and let you fall asleep on his chest with Fred cuddled up you're back, as the morning broke, you woke up before either twin and felt small kisses on you're shoulders and you knew Fred was awake. You slowly unwrapped yourself from George and turned around to cuddle up into Fred's chest. "Good morning Freddie" you whispered earning a small so smile from him, George feels you're movements he wakes up with a little whimper and a pout. "Stop being jealous George she slept on you're chest all night," said Fred, you giggled and snuggled into Fred's chest. George just huffed and wraps his arms around you're waist and cuddles into you're back slowly going back to sleep with a smile on his face being close to you again.