Argument James Phelps X Reader

Since y'all want a Part 2 of Argument here it is:) Pls read Part 1 first!

You were crawled up on the floor hiccuping, thinking how could James forget you're anniversary. You got up and walked to the bathroom washing you're face, you heard a knock on the door  "Babe can I come in? I just want to talk" it was James's voice. "Go away" you yelled from the bathroom, the door started opening and you saw you're boyfriend walking towards you. "I told you to go away didn't I?"

"Darlin please listen to me first I just want to talk" he begged. 

Y/n was having a second thought about letting James explain. "Okay, let me hear you're lies 

James sighed and started. "Honey, I am really really sorry that I forgot our anniversary, it's just- I'm so stressed at work. We have a lot of events since the Harry Potter series is finally finish. We have a lot of conference and interviews. I love you with all my life Y/n, please always remember that. I do care a lot about this relationship. I am so sorry for yelling at you earlier, I will do anything to make you feel better. Just please forgive me."

James came closer and hold Y/n's hand "I love you"

Y/n's mind is so messed up. It's so unclear. She doesn't know what to say or do. "It hurts a lot for you to forget our 5th anniversary, it hurts a lot to see you having fun with you're friends instead of texting or calling me back  because I'm worried sick about you."

James nodded admitting his mistakes.

"But it also hurts me to see you staying up all night having an online meeting because of the Harry Potter series. It also hurts me to see you skipping meals because you're too busy having an interview. And it also hurts me to see you struggling and getting uncomfortable because of those stupid questions from the media. Y/n sighed noticing James teary eyed "I am sorry for yelling at you baby."

James smiled and kissed Y/n on the lips "You have nothing to be sorry for love."

"I love you James"

"I love you too my darling, now get dress because we are going to celebrate our anniversary"