Prom (part 3)

Hey, y'all! sorry for not updating for a while. I'm a graduating student and I have a lot of work to do this month. Again thank you so much for 70k+ readers I'm in love with all of you. AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALLLLLLL.  (Please read part 1 first!) 

Angelina's POV

"Kate! Kate, come here!" I called for Kate. Kate walked over to me with a red face, I know that she is pissed about this because Y/n will be stealing our Boyfriends again. "How did that happened, Angelina?!" Kate whispered yell at me. "I clearly don't know Kate." I replied, frustrated.

"They probably used a spell on it." Kate groaned. "What are we gonna do now?"

Then it hit me, I know what to do about this now. "Follow me." I said and started walking to the Gryffindor common room, Kate looked at me confused but still followed my direction. 

Y/n's POV 

As I walked down the stairs with my dress, confidence started to flow. I've never felt this confident with myself before, a lot of people are staring at me outstruck by my look. My best friends (Harry, Ron, and Hermione) started walking towards me. "You look really good Y/n." Hermione complimented. "You look pretty elegant with that red dress Hermione." I said and she smiled. "You too Ron and Harry, you both look handsome." 

Harry smiled. "Thank you, Y/n. Actually, someone wants to talk to you."

I looked at him confused. "Who is it?" 

"It's George and Fred, Y/n." Ron said.

I nodded. "Okay, thank you for letting me know, I will talk to them later. Hermione and I are just going to get some drinks." I said and grabbed Hermione's hand. "Let's go!"  

Fred's POV 

As I took a sip of my drink I saw Y/n and Hermione getting some drinks. "Hey, Georgie, there's Y/n. C'mon, let's go talk to her." I nudged George's arm and started to walk towards Y/n. "Oi! wait for me, Fred." George said as he was trying to catch up with me. 

Y/n noticed that I was walking towards them. "Hello, Freddie." they smiled. "Harry told me you and George wanted to talk to me?" 

I cleared my throat. "You look so gorgeous Y/n, and you too Mione." 

"Thank you, Fred, you look good in that suit." Y/n replied.

"But I look better than him right?" George butt in the conversation.

Y/n chuckled. "You look good too Georgie. Now, what are you guys going to tell me?" 

I took a deep breath and said. "Would you dance with us Y/n?" 

Angelina's POV 

"What are we doing here Angelina?" Kate asked as she walked into the Gryffindor common still following me. 

"I have something to show you Kate- but don't tell anyone okay." Angelina ordered while opening a large drawer.  

Kate nodded. "Yeah okay, I won't tell anyone. What is it anyway?"

Angelina pulled out a tiny bottle, it has a glowing purple liquid inside."This is a sleeping potion." Kate has a smirk on her face as she examines the potion. "You're a genius, Angelina." 

"I know. Well c'mon I don't want them to steal this night for me." 

They both walked out of the Common room and came looking for Y/n in the great hall. Kate gasped. "Angelina look!" she pointed at George and Fred... who is dancing with Y/n at the same time. 

Angelina groaned in anger. "UGH, I hate this bitch so much!"  

"Calm down Angelina, don't make a scene here. Let's just give them a drink and put the sleeping potion in it."  Kate said as she tries to smoothen her friend. Angelina sighed. "You're right c'mon." 

Kate got the drink and Angelina put the whole sleeping potion inside. "This is totally gonna work." said Angelina as she throws the bottle somewhere else. "This is going to be successful." Kate squealed.

Y/n POV 

"That was really fun guys." Y/n said as they walked towards the table. "I didn't know you're a good dancer George." 

As Fred and George were going to speak up Angelina cut them off. 
"Hey, guys I think Ron is looking for the both of you." 

The twins looked at her confused. "Oh- okay thank you for letting us know." 

George looked at Y/n. "We will be right back." he winked at them and walked away. 

"Sooo, Y/n." Angelina hummed. "Would you like some drink?" she offered. 

Y/n nodded (But having mixed feelings about it.) "Sure why not?" 

Angelina handed them the drink, smiling while her success is flowing through the air. 

Y/n drank the whole drink. "This drink is actually good! thank you Angelina." she said and smiled innocently. Angelina smirked. "Of course, I'm just going to talk to Kate over there, bye!" she quickly walked away from Y/n, full of excitement.

Meanwhile the potion started to take action on Y/n's body. It was hard to clear their vision since their eyes are starting to get heavy 'What is happening to me? why do I feel this sudden tiredness?' thoughts were running through their head while struggling to walk away from the crowd, clearly not wanting to drop sleep in front of them. Once Y/n said the password to the Gryffindor common room, their body gave up. A loud thud was heard inside the Gryffindor common room.

Y'all can request any imagines you want! just message me<3