Prom part 4

Hey y'all, I'm thinking about ending this book and focusing on my new one which is called Trese. This book has a lot of memories for me because it's my coping mechanism to get through my depression and anxiety. And you guys gave me another reason to live, thank you.  I know that this is just a simple way of thanking you guys, but I mean it. Thank you

The twins came back from where they left you minutes ago, confused because aren't actually looking for them. They noticed you weren't there anymore. "Freddie, where did Y/n go?" George asked while looking around the hall.

"I was going to ask the same thing, George." Fred replied. "Let's ask Hermio-"

"Guys! I need you in the hospital wing right now!" Hermione walks towards them with a worried look.

Fred and George gave each other a confused look. "What happened Mione?"

"Just come with me!" Hermione grabbed both of them, dragging them to the hospital wing.

George and Fred still don't know what is Hermione worrying about but choose to flow with it. Once they entered the Hospital they saw Ron and Harry standing around in a hospital bed. Fred and George approached them still confused, not until they saw Y/n's unconscious body laying on it. 

"Bloody hell! what happened to them?!" George spoke up first. Still can't comprehend what is happening, they were just dancing and having fun with you 30 minutes ago. And here they are standing in front of a hospital bed. 

Hermione started. "I was in the Girl's dorm to get my Valentine gifts for Ron, Harry, and Y/n" she sighed. "And then I heard a loud thud in the Gryffindor common room. I walked in and saw Y/n, laying there unconscious- so I called Harry and Ron for help." 

George and Fred listened to Hermione carefully, wanting to know what really happened. 

"The reason why they're unconscious is because Y/n might have drunk a sleeping potion" Ron explained. 

"How did you know it was a sleeping potion? and why is Y/n going to drink a sleeping potion in the middle of the ball?" George flooded them with questions. 

Hermione handed George a cup. "Y/n was holding that cup when I saw them laying on the floor. We gave it to Madam Pomfrey and she confirmed that it has a sleeping potion in it" George examined the cup, once he sniffed it the strong scent of the potion flow through his nose. 

"Bloody hell!" George exclaimed and handed the cup to Fred.

"Do you know when Y/n is going to wake up?" Fred spoke up.

"They'll be awake in an hour since Madam Pomfrey cast some kind of spell on them." Ron replied to his brother. 

                                                                           Time skipped

Angelina and Kate were the reason why the accident happened the other day, the Gryffindor house lost 50 points and Professor McGonagall gave both of them detention for the whole year. The twins are currently helping each other to find a way of confessing their feelings for Y/n. 

Hello readers! if you're reading this then congratulations! you experienced how to feel loved by the Weasley Twins and the Phelps Twins. Some of the characters may not be real but that doesn't matter, what's important is no matter what happens these characters will always be there for you. They will always make you feel happy and complete.  Well then, thank you for reading this book, farewell my beautiful readers.

Love Angela