Accident Part 2 (Oliver Phelps X Reader)

Merry Christmas or happy holidays y'all! thank you for 3k readers. I love the all of you❤️

TW! Bl00d, Car accident

Oliver's POV

"Y/n....." I whispered. My arm hurts. I feel dizzy. I can't breathe well, i've been coughing and coughing because of the smoke that's been coming from the outside.

"Y/n...?" I whispered again looking at Y/n while my vision is getting clearer and clearer. I noticed her bloody head and a glass that was stabbed in her shoulder. Half of her body was covered in blood.

"No..Baby- Y/n please answer me Please!" I cried grabbing her face facing it into mine. She is still breathing. She's still with me.

As i scanned my eyes all over the place i remembered what happened before. The car doors were broken, the windshield was broken into a million pieces. The passenger seat where Y/n is sitting was wrecked. Tears began to fall from my eyes, seeing my girlfriend bleeding and being injured kills me.

"Someone call an ambulance!" people shouted from the outside.
In any minute a firetruck and a ambulance came to rescue us.

~Moments later~

As the couple was rushed into the hospital Oliver was still worried about his Y/n. He wish that he was the one who is badly injured. He wouldn't know what to do if he lost her. The doctors  already informed there parents from what happened and told them to go the hospital immediately. As the parents arrived, Olivers parents and James didn't saw him in his room, instead they saw him outside of the surgery room waiting for an update from the doctors. Finally a doctor came out of the room.

The boy stood up immediately "Doctor how's my girlfriend? i-is sh- she gonna be okay?" Asked the scared Oliver, As his parents amd James was trying calm him down

The doctor sighed and started "She's still not out of the woods the glass was too deep which made her lost alot of blood, that can cause Hypovolemic shock"

"Wh-what is Hypo-volemic shock?" asked Oliver curiously

"Hypovolemic shock is a dangerous condition that happens when you suddenly lose a lot of blood or fluids from your body. This drops your blood volume, the amount of blood circulating in your body. That’s why it’s also known as low-volume shock" explained the Doctor

The boy was speechless.

"And it can actually lead you to death" The Doctor continued

Oliver's heart sank, hearing those words kills him.

"Is there a one way to cure that?" James joined in, rubbing his brother's back in order to calm him down

"Well since she lost a lot of blood we will need a blood donor"

"I will donate a blood" Oliver ordered confidentially, proving that he will do anything just to save his precious one.

Y'all theres gonna be a part 3!
it's literally 1:00 in the morning right now and my mental health is killing me