(4) Part-time Job

-

Akaashi's Pov:

"So whose child are these two?..." "If we kill them right now..."It's useless to ask them anymore..." "Should we kill the Four of them?..." "Close your eyes..."

I woke up. I was breathing heavily. I dreamed of it again. I had a nightmare, It's not a nightmare but I always dreamed it over and over again.

I get up and saw the time it was 2:30. When I dreamed this I always write it in my journal, I put the date, time, and what dream it is. 

I walked out of the room to get some water. I went to the kitchen towards the refrigerator. I pick up the Container with cold water. I drink a glass of water and I wander around the Livingroom. I noticed that the Lights in Kenma's room were Opened and the others were off. I come closer to Kenma's room and heard a noise, Kenma was playing games. I guess he is playing every night.

I went back to my room and went to the bed. My mind keeps on thinking about my dream until the second I fell asleep.

The Next Morning:

Akaashi's Pov:

I woke up and went outside of my room. I saw Suga was cooking in the kitchen. The smell of food was good. I also saw Atsumu and Oikawa talking with Yamaguchi at the tables in the dining area. I walked towards them and take a seat.

"Are Kenma and Suna woke up yet?", Suga asked us. "I'll go wake up Suna", Yamaguchi said and stand up to walk towards Suna's room. "I'll go to Kenma", I said to them and went to Kenma's room.

I went to Kenma's room and knocked. I went in and said "Kenma wake up it's morning", I said to Kenma while shaking his arm. "Hmmm...", Kenma hummed as he was opening his eyes. He stretched in the bed like a cat.

As Kenma gets up from bed I walked out of the room to have his personal space. When I went back to the dining area, I saw Yamaguchi and Suna at the table already. As I went to my seat I hear the footsteps of Kenma following me to the dining area.

Suga put the foods on the table and we are ready to eat. "Yams-oh sorry, Yamaguchi how was your Hang out with Tsukishima~", Oikawa asked teasing Yamaguchi. "I could say it went well", Yamaguchi said with a smile. "What did you do", Suga asked. "We went to the store to buy some...Dino Plushies", Yamaguchi said with an embarrassed tone. Atsumu, Oikawa, and Suna laughed at the Dino Plushies. "Di-dino Plushies...hahaahhha", Atsumu said while laughing. "Stop laughing", Suga warned the three.

"Anyways, yesterday I talked to Cafe staff and said they needed more people there, I need a part-time job, who wants to join?", Suga asked us.

"I and Oikawa need it", Atsumu said. "I want to", Kenma said. "I need it, I'm broke as fuck", Suna said.

"I need it also", I said because I also need to work for my daily expenses but my family was the one who paid my tuition for the school.

"I guess I'm in", Yamaguchi said. "So all of us in", Suga said. We continued eating.

"Does any of you have plans for today?", Suga asked us and we said No.

"We need to prepare for this semester, you could clean your room or have a personal time and after lunch will go to the cafe and after that, you can do whatever you want", Suga said as he planned the whole day. we nodded, finished our food, and have our personal time.

I went to my room and clean my room. I designed my table, arranged my clothes in the closet, put my essentials and things in the right places. It was now near lunch. I have more time until lunch so I take a bath and get ready.