(9) Mistake

Hello @TsundereGirl911, Luv you Gurl. Thanks for your supporting me since the Start. Thank you, Luv you<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-

"You saved me Tsukki, You're my Hero Tsukki!", I said happily to him which makes him blush. "Let's just go Yams", He said as he grabbed my hand and I hummed as my response. We are now walking for the 'surprise thing'...

Yamaguchi's Pov:

We are now walking but I notice that the place is a familiar route. It was our special place.

In the park, I saw a blanket on the floor spread neatly, lights that surround the park and attached in the branches of the trees, and on the blanket, I saw a book, pillows, and food.

"Why here Tsukki?", I asked him and I saw that Tsukki was starring at the sunset. I look at the sunset also which made me feel the relaxation. "This was special to us, right?", Tsukishima said to Yamaguchi. Tsukki was dumb, of course, this was our special place, it means too much to me. "Of course, Tsukki our special place is this", I said Proudly to him.

I look at him and Tsukki was now in the blanket. "Yams, come here", Tsukishima said softly to me. I walk to him and sat next to him on the blanket. I look again at the sunset and It was more beautiful when I am sitting, but more beautiful now when I am with Tsukki.

"It's beautiful here Tsukki", I said to him. "Yams come closer to me", Tsukishima said to me and I moved closer to him. Tsukki moved also close to me. Tsukki grabbed my arms and let my head lay in his sidearm. He was now holding my higher waist.

"It's more beautiful like this", Tsukishima said softly and I hummed.

We are now watching the sunset and eating. Most of the people have their awkward tension, but for Us. This moment is peaceful to us, no one talking just the wind and our breaths was only heard, it's more like a were in a different world. Even though no one is talking to us, we are enjoying each warmth together. Then Tsukki spoke.

"Look at this book, Yams", Tsukishima said and I turn my attention to him. I look at the book and It was our memories. More like an album of our pictures. More and more of our memories pictures were there. 

"You keep all of them, you're too sweet Tsukki", I said to Tsukki as we flipped through the books.

We keep talking about the moments in every picture. It's fun. 

It was now Night. No sun, just the Moon and the Stars. The lights surrounded the park is our only lights now. But it is still bright to us.

Atsumus Pov:

Earlier: After Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walked out:

"Let's go Tsukki", Yamaguchi said as they walk out of the room.

"So how will we give to them?", Oikawa Asked. "The clothes?", I said to them. "Yup", Oikawa said to me.

"Two of us will go there, who wants to go?", Suga asked us. "Why two Only?", I asked Suga. "We will get Caught", Suga said. And I hummed in response.

"So who will go?", Suga asked us. "I'm out, want sleep", Suna said meaning he didn't want to come. "I'll stay here", Kenma said. "Same with Kenma", Akaashi said. "I'll stay here also, in case anything happens here", Suga said. Leaving Me, and Oikawa. "Great, now you will do is follow them, take pictures of them and put Yamaguchi's Clothes to their roommates, Iwaizumi and Sakusa or others, then leave them to have their moment", Suga ordered to us.