(10) Moon and Stars

I'm Back, Sorry For The Late Update, it's been Months

@sparkyboys_4ever, Hello, so this book is dedicated to you. Keep going in your Book, you can ask a Help from me and I'll help you. They wrote a book, it's amazing. 

Also thank you for Supporting my story, I'm grateful for that.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/265601955-hey-there-delilah-bokuaka-timeskip

You better check it out. Support their Book, It's great. I love it<3
-

"So, who's the two?", Akaashi asked us. "Cuddling", I said to them. "They're Sweet", Suga said before eating...

Yamaguchi's Pov:

In the Park:

It was now Night. No sun, just the Moon and the Stars. The lights surrounded the park is our only lights now. But it is still bright to us.

We finished the photo book now.

"It's Night now, should we Go back?", I said as I stand up and stretch for a second.

"Tsukki?", I questioned him. He stayed silent.

"Should we go back?", I asked him again.  As I heard him stand up, I began walking.

Wait...

What...

...

Its...

Warm...

"Let's Stay Like This", Tsukki said whispering.

WHATTTTT...

Oh...

Wait...

I can't...

Process whats...

Happening...

The Fuck...

Is Happening...

Right now...

...

I want to stay forever like this

...

I tangled my Arms across Tsuki's Chest and a deep Sigh...

Yes, you're right...

Damn...

Right...

We are...

Hugging each other

How long have I been waiting to experience this...

*Minutes Later*

Well, it's kind of...

Awkward...

Now...

"Tsu-tsukki", I said as I moved a little, signaling us to separate from the so Long Hug.

We stand to each other inches apart. Staring is there.

"Yams, can I... I Hug you again...", Tsuki said as he opened his arms and walk closer to me.

I gave him a smile and leaned again in his chest. It was different now.

The hug earlier, my mind just went blank, nothing just trying to process.

The hug now, my mind seemed to be getting overwhelmed by the thoughts of our Memories.

I love this...