(8) Suprise Place

We changed our directions and went to our dorm room...

Suga's Pov:

Before we went to our dorm room, I noticed that Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are talking. After a second, we go back to our dorm. I am curious.

We arrived and went to our own rooms. 

As I was in my room, I thought of something.

________________________

Koshi Sugawara:

Tsukishima I have something to ask you

Kei Tsukishima:

What is it Suga

Koshi Sugawara:

I saw you and Yamaguchi talking to each other

Kei Tsukishima:

And?

Koshi Sugawara:

What did you say to him?

Kei Tsukishima:

To pick him up at 5:30

Koshi Sugawara:

For what

Kei Tsukishima:

Fine, I'm going to confess. Don't tell him

Koshi Sugawara:

Finally, Woohoo. I won't tell him

Kei Tsukishima:

Thank you

Koshi Sugawara:

I will just do something

Kei Tsukishima:

What something?

________________________

And with that, I didn't respond to him. 

"Oikawa! and Akaashi, come here", I shouted. And with that Akaashi and Oikawa came to my room. "What's up", Oikawa ask me and Akaashi agreed. I showed them my conservation with Tsukishima. They read it.

After reading it Akaashi was smiling at the text. And Oikawa was super excited for Yamaguchi. Oikawa was shouting. "Shhh...", I said to Oikawa.

"Tell this to Suna and Kenma, just don't tell to Yamaguchi", I said to them. But we heard the door opened.

"No need to tell us we heard it", Suna said and Kenma nodded. "Is that so?", Akaashi said. "So what will we do now", Kenma asked. "We should help Yamaguchi with his outfit", Oikawa suggested. We agreed to Oikawa's suggestion.

"How about Atsumu?", I asked them. "He is on his way here, he texted me", Suna said to us. "Then let's go to Yamaguchi's room", Kenma said. We walked out of my room and head to Yamaguchi's Room.

Knock, Knock

"Go in", Yamaguchi said to us. 

"So Yamaguchi do you have plans now?", I asked Yamaguchi. "Yes, Tsukki will pick me up later", Yamaguchi said. "What will you do?", Oikawa asked Yamaguchi. "I don't know either, he said he has something to say", Yamaguchi said to us. "Do you have something to wear?", Suna asked Yamaguchi. "I don't know what to wear", Yamaguchi said. We all shared a look except Yamaguchi with his confused face.