(6) Games

Kenma's Pov:

I am Kozume Kenma, a genius, and quiet student, I don't have many friends. I like games and apple pie. I have a deep secret.

I am a secret Gamer. I am a professional gamer and streamer. But my basic information is hidden especially my face and appearance. When I am streaming, I always were a mask and a hoodie, so, they all see my eyes and hair which they gave me a nickname called Pudding Cat. My username was Pudding_Cat. There are more streamers who are like me Hidden Gamer.

In the World of Games, I am a Complete Mystery. They didn't know about my Name, Age, Birth, Where I live and all of my information is a mystery to them. I am not a sociable person, I get comfortable around a person when we are close and If I trust them.

When people ask me about my personal information I always say it is Private. I am the only one who knew about this Gaming Thing. All of my friends and families don't know about this. This is my Secret.

I started streaming 11 months ago and I was shocked at how I get so Popular. Then, my followers, viewers were getting big and bigger day by day. Now my followers were at 8 million followers and it is adding more and more.

_____________________________

We all went back to our work. We spend our whole day working and enjoying our time together.

It was now 4:10 and were ready to go back to the dorm...

Kenma's Pov:

We went back to our dorm. "Do you guys have anywhere to go?", Suga asked all of us. "I'll go to the supermarket, our fridge is being empty", Suga said and giggled. "Let's all come!", Oikawa suggest being hyper. "Yeah!", Atsumu said shouting. Suga glared at Atsumu and Oikawa to shut the fuck up. "I'll go", Akaashi said with a straight face. "Can I sleep?", Suna said with a yawn. "Nope, all of us will come you to Kenma", Oikawa ordered to us. "Why?", Suna asked. "Bonding!", Atsumu said shouting again. Suga glared at Atsumu which sends to Atsumu's spine. "Okay...", Suna and I said it. "Great, now get ready and will go down", Suga asked. We went and get ready.

We were now at the Front desk. "Excuse me, we are roommates, in number 405, can we get our allowance for our food?", Suga asked the girls at the Front desk. "405?", Kiyoko asked and Suga nodded. "Here's your allowance for food, you will be sharing the money, and if it is less come here and get some more", Kiyoko said as Yachi gave the money to Suga. "Thank you", We all bowed at them and went to the supermarket.

We arrived at the supermarket near us. We entered and get a shopping cart. "Get your favorite foods or snacks, and after that, we will decide what we will eat for our meals", Suga said as we went in our different ways in the store. After a while, we went back to Suga and put our food in the shopping cart.

"Damn Milkbread", Suga mumbled as he saw that the cart has more milkbread. Oikawa giggled.

"Who took jelly sticks?", Suga asked. "Me", Suna answered Suga. "Apple pie ingredients?", Suga asked who get some apple pie ingredients. "I want some Apple pie...", I said. "Let's baked sometimes", Suga said to me like a mom. I was happy to taste Apple pie again.

"And Snacks?", Suga asked. "Me", Yamaguchi said excitedly. "Me too", Akaashi said shyly. "Me three!", Atsumu shouted.

"So what will we eat this dinner?", Oikawa asked us. "Let's have Beef and Ramen", Suga said as we went and get the Ingredients. After we bought the food we went back to the dorm.