(5) Unrequited

Suga's Pov:

I am Koshi Sugawara, an independent and average student, my friends also call me 'Mom of the Group' so they called me sometimes 'Sugamama'. But my nickname is Suga all of the people I knew to call me Suga. My life is not as interesting and wonderful at all, I call myself Average. 

There is something I want to forget about my high school at Miyagi so I went to Tokyo and study here at Haikyuu Academy. Let's say I want to forget my past and old friends.

__________________________

Flashback:

As I was at my junior high school at Karasuno in Miyagi. I want to spend all of my days in Karasuno while I was in junior high. Of course, I had friends, a lot of friends. Asahi, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Kinoshita, Narita there are more but I forget what are their names as time passes by.

I had a special Best friend, Sawamura Daichi, he is my friend since we were first years until third years. I was deeply in love with Daichi, I realized it when we were in the second year. I blushed around him, and stare at him. I don't know if Daichi will return my feelings or just reject me. Then we were third years, my thoughts were deciding if I should Confess.

It was now my last year for Junior high at Miyagi. I decided to confess to him because If I may be rejected I will move far away from him and move on, but if he feels the same way the I am lucky, It's now or never.

I always ask myself if the time is good to confess but Yui is always there to ruin it.

3 months to come to end my Junior high school and things get complicated. Asahi was busy with his study for his entrance exam at another school. The second years were busy also for final tests. All of us were Busy

Daichi was busy with his studies. When I talk to him it gets awkward and I was uncomfortable near him so I rarely talk and walk near him. Then Yui was always there eating lunch and walking home with him. I feel like Daichi and Yui are couples, but they said they aren't.

As the day comes by, I distanced myself away from him. If he talks to me I just nodded and walk away. When I walked away from he always gets frustrated but I didn't mind it, I also avoided Eye contact with him. I was more close to Ennoshita.

This day I decided to confess my love to Daichi. But that is the day that my world falls. I saw Daichi holding a banquet of tulips and talking to Yui. When I saw them I hid behind the tree and listened to their conversation. Dachi said something about 'loving at first sight'.

"-Since our first met, I already knew I like you ever since that day, no, I LOVE YOU since our first meeting. I kept it for a long time because I thought you would reject me and I'd ruin our friendship. But know I build the courage to confess to you. I get jealous when you are with other people but I don't have the right to control you. I want to be your Lover and Your-", Daichi was caught off by my noise. I was trying to run when I made a noise which they turn their attention to me. I tripped over a stone and fall. "Suga?", Daichi said to me with wide eyes as he was coming near me. "Do-don't come near me", I said to him as I move backward to stand. He stopped as I said that. I can't even say his name, it hurts.

"Goodbye Daichi, I love you", Those were the last words I said to him. I finally let go of that words. I run and run, I don't know where to go. I also had a bruise on my arm and my knee.

My heart feels torn into pieces, my whole world stopped seeing your first love confessing to a girl who is my best friend, Yui.

My mind was blank. ' I LOVE YOU since our first meeting'. 'I want to be your Boyfriend and Your Future husband'. That words were the only ones I can think of. I run and run.