(14) Upset

Hi @ashniepaulromero hope you love this Chapter<3

Enjoy reading this Chapter

Vote also

Iwaizumi's Pov:

It is now day two. Tuesday Morning isn't my bests, just boring. I wake up and saw Daichi getting ready and food on the table. Some of my roommates are awake but some of them are half-awake. 

"I'll be going first since I need to pay my tuition", Iwaizumi said while tidying up his clothes. "Bad for you, I'm a scholar", Tsukishima said. "Same with Tsukishima", Daichi said. "All right, I'm ready to go, bye", I said as I went out of the room. 

I walked off to the Administrator's Office. I went straight to the attendee and paid my tuition for this semester. It took 30 minutes long for me to pay, the process is kinda slow.

After that, I went to my first assigned classroom and sat at my most comfortable seat...

Sakusa's Pov:

"Iwaizumi went out already?", I asked them. "Yes, he said he needs to pay his tuition", Tsukishima said to me. "We still have an hour before our first class", Daichi stated as he looked at his watch. "Pretty Long", I said.

"Can you wait?", I asked Daichi. "What are you talking about?", Tsukishima asked. "Can you wait for him?", I asked Daichi again. "Oh him, yes, I'm willing to wait for him", Daichi said with a smile. 

"Who's Him?!", Tsukishima asked us. "He's Suga", I said. "Who is Suga?", Tsukishima asked. "Suga, Sugawara Koshi, the one whose Daichi is talking about for years", I said to him. "Oh, Sugawara...wait what?! you meant Suga? Yamaguchi's Roommate", Tsukishima said. "Yes, Suga, Sugawara Koshi, and the boy whose Daichi is talking about are One", I said to him, he seems shocked. "Such a small world", Tsukishima remarked. 

"Hey guys, is Suga okay?", Daichi asked us. I and Tsukishima chuckled. "What? I mean if he's fine or happy?", Daichi said. "Yes, Suga is fine and he's Happy", Tsukishima said. "Oh, if we meet each other again, do you think he'll hate me?", Daichi began overthinking. "It's a Small World, but you do not have a Small Mind Daichi, think positive", I said Daichi. "Thanks", Daichi said.

"Hey, guys can I also ask a question?", I asked them. "What is it?", Tsukishima asked. "My friend asks me, he said, my friend said that there is one person who just flirted with him but the guy who flirted with him shouted at my friend, how's that situation?", I asked them. 

"Is that 'friend' you Sakusa, yourself", Tsukishima stated. "Ah no it's not m-", I was cut off. "Don't lie Sakusa, we all know that we are your only friends", the other roommate said. "You're not sure", I said. 

"We don't want to meddle if you have any more friends, but regarding your question, It is definitely you and Atsumu", Tsukishima said. "It's Atsumu who shouted at Sakusa?", Daichi said while laughing. Tsukishima and Daichi started laughing. "You know what nevermin-", I said but cut off again. 

"-Fine, here's the thing, if a person who is interested in you like flirting or impressing someone, they will always show the good side and their forced good behavior to look good. So it's an advantage that Atsumu shouted at you which is you already know his bad side I mean shouting isn't a bad side, but if that person let you see their intentions and real behavior that's great", Tsukishima stated.