(15) We Meet Again

The next day:

Third Person's Pov:

(in the bottom's dorm)

"Wake Up bitches!", Suga shouted at the dorm causing everyone to wake up. "What's the Breakfast?", Oikawa asked. "I only made Pancakes and Hot chocolate because we need to hurry up", Suga said. "Right, big guests are coming to the school", Kenma said. They all eat and get ready fast.

"But who are the Guests?", Atsumu asks everyone. "I think both of them are a business company or a CEO", Suga stated. "Why would they come here?", Akaashi asks. "Last year, they came here to plan about the coming events of this University, in short, they are here for sponsoring our upcoming events", Oikawa stated. "But we are on the third day only, why are they planning too fast", Akaashi asked again. "That's how Haikyuu University works, but don't worry they won't have any fails in our events", Atsumu said. "We will also have more sponsors in our events", Suna said. "That's great", Kenma said. "Now, let's hurry up or we'll be late", Suga said.

(in the University)

"Students of Haikyuu University! Please go to the Ceremony Ground for Welcoming our Big Guests!", a woman said through the speakers in the hallway. Every Student went to the Ceremony ground waiting for the Big Guests.

The bottoms are together with Yachi and Kiyoko. "I'm here", Tsukishima said as he kissed Yamaguchi's cheek. "Get a room you guys", Oikawa said bitterly. "Where's Omi?", Atsumu asked. "He's walking slow but he is with Iwaizumi", Tsukishima stated. Later on, Iwaizumi and Sakusa came. They talk and talked.

Until the Woman talked. "Good Morning Students of Haikyuu University! I am Olivia Villard, a Professor In Language Club, For now, I'll be your Host in Welcoming our Future Sponsors for our Upcoming Events!", Olivia said. And The students all clapped their Hands...

(back to them)

"But what events though are happening this school year?", Akaashi asked. "Many events and big events. Some are school events and some are Contests", Suga stated. "Contest like International", Oikawa said, "That's kinda amazing", Kenma said. "Of course, we are in a University that rank 1 in the whole of Asia", Iwaizumi stated. "Let's listen now", Yamaguchi said to them and everyone listen.

(Think of Haikyuu University like Harvard University)*

"Now, Students this is-", the Woman intended to cut her speech. "Hello Students, I am Keishin Ukai, a successful businessman all over the world, From now on, I'll be your sponsor and I'll also for every Trip and transportation expenses and plans", Ukai said while all the Students clapped their hands.

"Good Morning also, I am Ittetsu Takeda, I'll handle the food expenses of every event here. And I the CEO of the Takeda Institute, glad to work with you all", Takeda said as he bowed and the students also clapped.

Then there seems to be a problem backstage...

"Great Students, the other 6 Sponsors are here!", the woman said. 

"They said that only two guests are here right?"

"Why did the other 6 come here though?"

the students clattered until a Man with a suit stood on the stage

"Sorry for not notifying the school that the six of us will come here, And we are now complete", the man said. The 8 sponsors stood a line on the stage. The students couldn't do that be amazed and clapped. And they all introduce themselves...