(13) Suffered

@Htownella Hi Luv you thanks for supporting my story<3

Hello, I'm back again

Hope you enjoy reading this

Feel free to Comment anything

Interact with me more, I'll be super happy<3

By the way, Hey try to read again the whole story I did some changes there and it will affect all of the coming chapters, sorry

Third Person's Pov:

"Did you enjoy Suffering?~", Suna said to them. "No, cause we are suffering the Suffering, not enjoying the Suffering", Iwaizumi stated. "Sadistic~", Atsumu said. "Kinky~", Oikawa said. 

Suga choked on his drink spilling on the Ground. "Didn't expect that Coming", Suga stated. 

"So, let's eat I'm hungry", Suna suggested to everyone. "Let's just go to the Cafe, we also need to work", Suga said. "Right...totally forgot about that", Suna said. "Totally Forgot or Intentionally Forgot?", Atsumu asked Suna. "I think it's Intentionally forgotten", Suna said. "You think?", Oikawa said. "Fine, I intentionally intended to Forgot", Suna said defeated.

They went to the Cafe. "So this Cafe will be like a place where we always Go", Yamaguchi said. "Of course, but if your boyfriend wants to have Privacy, go to the Your Own Bedrooms", Oikawa said dramatically.

"Just don't mind him, he's been dramatic since Lunch", Atsumu said. "Isn't it Always?", Suna said. "You know what, just Nevermind, let's just eat", Oikawa said.

They Started Eating. "So this just pops in my mind, What happens to the Set-Up, the place where Tsukishima Confessed to Yamaguchi?", Akashi asks them. "Ah the setup, yeah what happen to the setup?", Kenma asks. "So this is the story, Me, Sakusa, and the Other Roommate", Iwaizumi said as he looks at Oikawa and Atsumu. "We three are the ones who set up the place", Iwaizumi said to them. "The other four roommates are the ones who will clean up", Sakusa replied. "Cleaning Up Sucks", Suna stated.

"What Gossip do we have today, Spill", Yamaguchi said. "I have one, but not a Gossip just Rants", Atsumu said. "Better not be about your Twin", Suna replied to Atsumu. "How'd you know?", Atsumu asks Suna. "It's Obvious, ask Oikawa and Suga if they didn't even know", Suna stated, and Oikawa and Suga nod. "Just spill it", Kenma said.

"The other day, He just transferred here, so he's new here but then he Got Lost", Atsumu said. "Being Lost in the University is Normal for Students", Kenma said to them. "I know but when he opened his Location, I went there, I gave him his food, Then we decided to take him into his dorm shockingly we are at the Ground of the Dorm Building, he's been there for an hour but still got lost", Atsumu said to them. "That's kinda Stupid", Suna replied. "Literally stupid", Atsumu stated. 

"From where he is Lost to his Dorm, it's just 1 minute to get there, then we entered the Dorm", Atsumu stated. "Luckily one of his roommates was there, so he helped my twin with his Things, then after Helping him, I asked my twin for my allowance he gave me my allowance", Atsumu said. "So you just ranted your twin for being stupid?", Kenma said. "Hardly to say no, but Yes", Atsumu said.

"But his roommate is kinda weird, no, he's definitely weird", Atsumu said wondering. "How Weird? rate from 1-10", Yamaguchi said. "10, he's that weird", Atsumu replied to Yamaguchi's Question. "How is he Weird?", Iwaizumi asked. "He is weird cause he is strange, It reminds me of Oikawa's Craziness", Atsumu said to them and looked at Oikawa. "Are you Sure?", Oikawa asked. "Yes of course but different in Appearances", Atsumu said. "Of course, I don't have a twin, like you", Oikawa said sarcastically. "We have the same personality?", Oikawa asked. "Yes", Atsumu stated. "I'd better be friends with him, do you have his name or Number", Oikawa asked Atsumu. "I don't have his name nor number, I'll ask my twin", Atsumu said to Oikawa. "Thanks, I'm sure he'll be our bestie", Oikawa said excitedly.