(2) Friends are like Family

About the Picture it has nothing to do with this chapter, I just saw it, and I was laughing.

-

Akaashi's Pov:

I arrived in Tokyo, I went to the school named Haikyuu University. I went to the Academy and went to the Front desk at the School. This is my first time in an Academy and having dorms and roommates. I was homeschooled so this is a new experience.

(A/N=Sorry I can't think of any School Names, so, Let's deal with it together)

I saw a lady with black hair, glasses, and a mole on the lower left side of her chin. I knock at the table and said "Excuse me, I am a transfer student here, my name is Akaashi Keiji", I asked her politely.

I looked at the Time Clock on the wall and It says that it is 7:30 am.

"Wait let me check", she said and get the lists of transfer students, "Akaashi Keiji...This one...Okay, Akaashi here is your classes, a map of the school, and your dorm keys...by the way you will have roommates, you will be seven(7) in that room", she said while handing me the things I needed.

"Thank you, I'll go now", I said to the girl. Another girl with blonde hair said "Kiyoko-san, you need to see this", said, "What is it Yachi", Kiyoko said and went to another girl named Yachi.

I leave there and headed to the dorm building.

I arrived at our dorm door and our number is 405. I knocked and entered the room, I saw a guy with silver hair he seemed to be busy.

"Hello, I am Akaashi Keiji, I am your new roommate", I said while bowing at him. "No need to be so formal, we will be a family here, by the way, I am Sugawara Koshi you can call me Suga", he said while smiling at me.

"Thank you, Suga", I said and bowed at him again. Suga sounded like a mom.

I went to my bedroom and unpacked my things. I went to the living room and saw a guy laying on the couch with a blanket, he seemed awake, I guess he is tired. I saw Suga sitting on a chair in the kitchen, I walked toward the kitchen and sit across from Suga.

"Who is he, Is he tired?", I asked Suga. "He is Suna Rintaro, and No he is just lazy", he said while laughing and Suna get up to sit beside us in the kitchen. "Suga is there a coffee?", Suna asked Suga, "Yes, do you want some, I'll make coffee for you", Suga asked Suna and Suna nodded. Yes, Suga is definitely a Mom.

"Suna Rintaro, I am lazy as hell, call me Suna", He introduced himself. Suga came to us with Suna's coffee. "Thank you", Suna thanked Suga. We talked about how Lazy was Suna was in the morning and evening, and we were laughing at him.

Then a boy shorter than I come out of his bedroom, he had blonde hair with black roots and he looks like a cat, we turned our attention to him and said hello to him. "Kenma come here", Suga said to him. He immediately comes to us with a PSP in his hands. "He is Kenma Kozume, a second-year like you and Suna", Suga said to us. We talked a little and Introduced myself to them, of course, I didn't say anything related to my family background.

"They said at the front desk that we are seven(7) people here, where are the three(3)", I asked them. "Ah, yes there are another two(2) people...Bee", Suna said while facepalming. I think Suna knows one of them.

"There is also another boy with freckles and green hair...but he has some things to do with his best friend, he comes out earlier," Suga said.

We talked about each other's experiences, I changed my wealthy experiences into normal experiences having an average family in Osaka. (Akaashi lived in Tokyo).