(1) New Start

Akaashi's Pov:

I am Keiji Akaashi, Son of one of the Richest in the country. We live in Tokyo but not in the place where people usually come around. We are hidden.

When I was born, I was always set apart from the outside(outside of their Mansion). My parents didn't want me to explore the outside of our Mansion so I was always here alone. But I have a cousin named Akinori Konoha, he always comes here to hang out with me, he always talks about his experience on the outside and how he met his fiancè. I understand my parent's decision for me because it is for my own good.

One's the society known that I Akaashi is a son of one of the richest in the country my Life will be messed up and I will be put in Danger.

I experienced getting outside One time only, and because of what happened before I was Isolated here. I experienced danger in my first time getting outside, but I had a good experience also that time. I met someone...

I always Paint what I imagined in Konoha's words about the outside. I was jealous that I wish I can go explore outside.

Then I heard him talking about the 18-year-old-you-will-be-free, I was suddenly shocked and excited at the same time by that News. I planned on asking my Father if it is true.

Present time:

I went to my father's Office. I saw him sitting on his chair with papers on his desk. I said "Dad, can we talk?", I asked him politely. He said, "Sure, let's talk here now".

I nodded and stand near his table, I began to talk, "Dad, Is it true that when a certain Akaashi family member will turn into 18 years old they will be free from here or have a life away from here?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and said "Where did you know this...Konoha. Okay, I think I can't hide this from you anymore" said and took another deep breath again to continue "Yes, it is true, Every member of the Akaashi Family will be free in their 18 birthday, but you will come back here in 2 years to either agree in an arranged marriage or you will find a better man to marry", he said to me with a concerned face.

I said to him "Dad, I want to have my own life on my 18 birthday", with a straight face.

He said to me, "We can arrange you in a marriage", he said to me with an offering voice. "No", I immediately replied at him.

He said to me with a humble tone, "No?... We have our new partner in our family, you can marry him their family name is-", I cut him off. "Dad, I said no, I will leave here on my 18 years!", I said at him with an angry tone.

"Fine, you will live there in the City, but there will be no one who knows that you are a son of the richest in the city and every two months you will come here to report to me how does your life work out there and also when you come back in the next 2 years make sure you have your fiancè, man or woman just what makes you happy, okay", he said to me and agreed with me.

I nodded and said "I will leave here in January or next year, It's 4 months from now on so I better get ready," I said and waved back at my father who was seen to be proud of me because I have my own decisions then I walked out his office.

I took a deep sigh and A little smile on my face. I felt Relieved and Excited because I will be finally getting out of here and live my life out there with peace. I just need to hide my Family background. When my father said that I need some lover or marrying to come back here, I don't know anything about love so this must be my first time experiencing love, but now its not my priority, my priority now is exploring how beautiful is outside.

-Akaashi's Dad thoughts-

It is his first time to shout at me. I guess when you want it, you will do it no matter what happened. I'm so proud of Akaashi, with his ordinary monotone voice it became the more passionate and fierce tone of his.

I guess, he is getting older, Mature, and having his decisions. I expect him to be happy there, I know he always wants to go outside. I always see his eyes getting excited when he heard the word 'outside'.

He always paints what he imagined in Konoha's words. His paintings were the same in the City. When he is sad he always goes into our Garden to Watch the Sunflowers dancing with the Winds, I find him there with a little smile on his face, it makes me smiles too. I wish I always see his smile.

I always order him not to go outside because of my rank in the country anything can happen in Akaashi. My wife and I don't want to put Akaashi in danger.

Then we disciplined him in a good way for his 18 birthday he can leave here and live in the city with peace and can take care of himself. Akaashi has no experience in Love.

I hope Akaashi will find someone who will accept him and love him the way he is.

As the times comes by:

Time Skips- January:

I wake up early for this morning to leave and say my goodbye's here. I only brought in my suitcase are Casual clothes, Phone, wallet, and others. I just need to hide my family background, My money in my bank account, and I will just be me.

I am now in our Gates. All of our household members and Staff are saying their goodbye's to me.

Konoha is also here with his family and his fiance, he came to me and said "This what you dreamed of, Text me when you needed something and I will go right there, okay", I nodded and hugged him.

Then, my mother came to me and said "Take care of yourself, I'm so proud of you", she said and hug me, her warmth is nice, and she kissed my forehead, few tears were coming down from her face. My father came to me and said "Keiji, I'm glad you chose this option, we will wait for you to come back" he said and hugged me while patting my back. "Thank you, Mom and Dad, for raising me and loving me, see you when I come here to report my life there, I love you, mom and dad". "Take care of your self we will miss you", my Mother said to me with tears falling down on her cheeks. "Goodbye", they all said to me. They smiled at me and I felt so loved by them. I smiled and said goodbye's to them before waving back and leave.

I leave the house and went to the City(Tokyo).

I will start my new life here in this City, attend a proper school with dorms, I hope I can have friends with this cold personality. I have two years, so long, I won't waste my time finding a lover, I just want now is to explore this country and have friends...

To be Continued:

Akaashi doesn't know what awaits him in the city.

Sorry for my Errors

Hey, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. See you in the next chapter.