(11) Who Are They?

Happy 1K Reads, thanks for Reading this Story

Don't Worry you'll Enjoy this Story, Just wait for a Little for me To release more Chapters

Thank You for 1K Reads<3<3<3

___________________________

You Need To READ EVERY SENTENCE HERE, for you to understand it; Don't Skip

Ready your Brain

This is kinda Long than my Average Chapters

Akaashi's Pov:

Today is the First day of school. We all wake up and get ready. We are all now in the living room.

"So here's about the first day of school", Suga said to us. "Our first day of school starts at 8:00 am. We will go to the large Conference hall and listen to them for 3 hours. After that, we need to go to our Clubs and make friends there. We have lunch at 11:30 pm- 1:00pm. The worst part is that we need to Walk around the school for 3 hours as it will lose all of our energy", Suga also said. "We've been suffering this for Every First Day of the School", Oikawa said. "Suna is the one who always suffers so much on the first day of school", Atsumu said. 

"We call it the-", Suna said. "Shitty Fucked Up Day Of The Year!", Suga, Oikawa, Atsumu, and Suna said in sync.

"I understand the 3 hours of walking in this big Academy, but the 3 hours of listening. What will they say?", I questioned them. 

"Oh My God!!!, They will say the History of this School and how Prestigious this School is, I'll give you one of their lines", Suga said to us. "'The Current Emperor In Our Country(Japan) is a Graduated Student here, people who are Rich and Powerful are Studying here', like are Proud of that", Suga said while lowering his Voice. "Woah, you Imitated it great", Atsumu praised Suga.

They are now in the Large Meeting Conference of the University.

"Welcome Students, this is the Haikyuu University. Haikyuu University is well-known for The Most Prestigious, Famous, and Respected University in Asia. (History of Haikyuu University).  93% of Students here are Powerful, Rich, and have Big Titles, The remaining percent is Scholarships. The Current Emperor In Our Country(Japan) is a Graduated Student here, people who are Rich and Powerful are Studying here. Japan is Ruled by the Emperor, Prime Minister, and The 6 Most Powerful Families in Asia are called Six Families. The Families of the Future Rulers of Japan held a Meeting here at school 3 days ago, we discussed all of the things. I hereby Announce that We Haikyuu University Student's are Proud Of the; Six Descendants are Complete, Emperor's Sons and Emperor's Nephew, Big 4 Company's Heirs, Prime Minister's Son, The Heiress Of this University, the Great General's Son are Studying here. The Future Rulers of Japan is Being trained here. But Unfortunately, The University won't reveal Their Identities as Future Rulers of Japan, as the Request of their Families, Its for their Safeties and Studies. The Six Most Powerful Families in Asia has their Heirs as the Six Descendants; (1) Family are managing Country Affairs and It is the leader of Six Families, (2) Family are managing Public Government Affairs, (3) Family are managing Calamity Affairs, (4) Family are managing Political Affairs, (5) Family are managing Foreign Affairs, (6) Family are managing Financial Affairs. The Six Descendants will all replaced their Families' responsibilities when at the right time. Of course, the Emperor's Sons will replace him also. Big 4 Company Heirs also. (Big 1) The company is Managing the Computer Machine Internet, (Big 2) company are managing People's health, (Big 3) Company are managing Industrial, (Big 4) Company are managing Nation's Economy. And more Students are Heir and Heiress of their Family Business. But this is a Wonderful Generation because for the First time the Future Rulers of Japan are Studying Here...", Speaker of the School (Let's say that they Continue speaking)