(3) Glasses and Freckles

!!!Cute!!!

 TsukiYama being a Lovey-Dovey couple

-

Akaashi's Pov:

We all left our dorm and walked 10 minutes to arrive at the cafe near our school. We entered the Cafe and Suga and Yamaguchi went to the receptionist and order our food while Me, Kenma, Suna, Atsumu, and Oikawa found a table to seat at.

When Suga and Yamaguchi arrived at us with our food. They sat and give our food to each other. Before we eat Oikawa and Atsumu were taking many pictures of the foods and posting them on their own social media account.

While we were in the middle of eating, a tall, glasses, and blonde-haired guy came to us and sit next to Yamaguchi. Atsumu and Oikawa had a smug face looking at a flustered Yamaguchi.

"Ts-Tsukki what are you doing here? we just see each other earlier", Yamaguchi asked the boy. "Yams, why not?", Tsukishima asked his Yamaguchi. Atsumu and Oikawa smirked.

"Ts-Tsukki what are you doing here? we just see each other earlier", Oikawa said with a teasing tone. "Yams, why not?", Atsumu said with a teasing tone also. "Is It Wrong To Miss You!", both Atsumu and Oikawa said imitating Tsukishima. I'm amazed how Atsumu and Oikawa were always in sync.

"S-shut up!", Yamaguchi said to Atsumu and Oikawa. Yamaguchi was blushing and Tsukishima looks away while blushing. We laughed at how blushing the two was.

"Tsukki is that your name?", I asked him. He glared at me and said "Tsukishima Kei and don't call me that, Yams can only call me that", Tsukishima said to me. "Someone is Special~", Atsumu and Oikawa said teasing the two of them. "Just Shut up", Yamaguchi at Atsumu and Oikawa.

We continued to eat our food and Tsukishima ordered his own food. We spent hours talking and teasing Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as a couple.

We finished our food and we signaled one of the staff to tell us that we are finished and ready to clean up. We saw Suga was talking to one of the staff something. After he finished he had a big smile and went to us.

We left the Cafe and went to the dorm building.

I look at everyone's to see what are they doing, Suna was just like a drained in energy, Lazy as hell. Kenma was just playing at his PSP while walking. Suga was on his phone texting someone, who is it. Atsumu and Oikawa were just like besties with the same personality but I'm sure they have differences.

Yamaguchi said that he had to hang out with Tsukishima so we left the two of them alone.

As we go back to the dorm Suna was always laying on the couch with a blanket again. Kenma walked to his room and I am sure he is gonna play there.

Atsumu and Oikawa were talking to Suga. Suga is a Millenial Mother. So our Mother can be also Chaotic.

I walked to my room and sat at the chair at my desk, I'm glad that my room is placed where the sunset is happening. So I watched as the Sun comes down. We had dinner and Suga was the one who cooks it. After cleaning our mess we went into our own rooms and have a rest.

5 days to come to start our first semester.

Dad and Mom, I am happy I chose this option, I will not regret my decision. I'm Thankful.

My first day here in Tokyo is full of fun, laughter, and I felt this is a Home and we are a Family. I'm sure Tomorrow will be a big day. I didn't expect that my first day will be this happy, having friends. 

I looked at my room, why do I feel there was missing in my room, I compared my room to my old room and the missing was a flower, not just an ordinary flower it is a special type of flower to Us...Sunflowers...

I should buy it sooner...

To be Continued:

Yup!!!, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are already Friends but soon they will have an Arc

Sorry for the errors:

Thank you for reading this Chapter. I hope you enjoy it.