Chapter 2

Zainab's POV

It took us almost three hours to walk to Baba Naseer's house.
I nearly fainted because if the heat and the fact that I never even walked for 30minutes.
Jabeer looked exhausted but he didn't say.
Upon reaching the house we knocked on the beautifully adorned gate. After like 2 minutes if waiting the gate man Baba Aywalu finally opened the gate.
He looked at us with pity and said "Abu kune? Allah sarki, ya hakuri?(Zainab so it's you? God is King, I'm sorry about your loss.)" I looked at him and smiled, while Jabeer said "Hakuri mun gode Allah (we thank god.) Please is Baba Naseer around?" The gate man shook his head and said "He isn't around. They all traveled and they wont returning anytime soon. And Alhaji warned me not to let anyone come into the house."
Wayyo ni Zainabu. I immediately started to cry. What kind if test is this? My dad passed away, then my mom ran mad, then we were chased out if our house. When is this test going to end?We've gone through a lot already.
Jabeer pulled me into a hug and whispered "everything will be ok." In my left ear. He then pulled away. He looked at Baba Auwalu and said "Baba can you please help us with 1k? We want to go to the hospital. " Baba Auwalu kept quite for a while before he finally nodded and brought out an old 1k from his pocket. 𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘭𝘩 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘪 𝘣𝘢. I looked at Jabeer as he collected the money and thanked the man. We left. It took us like 30minutes to find a cab and then 20minutes took us to Nasreen Hospital. Upon reaching there we went straight to my mom's ward. I started to cry when I saw my mom.  𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉😪 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. 𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒅.
She looked very sick, like she was dying and in pain. Jabeer quickly rushed out to call a doctor as she started to shake and foam was coming out of her mouth. Jabeer and immediately rushed in with a doctor I don't think I know. The Doctor who has '𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒅' written on his coat. The looked at us and said "You guys should please go out." We did as he said and we went out. Some nurses and a few doctors. They brought her out on a stretcher and went directly into the emergency ward. Jabeer stood still. He just wants to break down, but he's afraid I will also. I see it in his eyes, he's pleading to me to let him cry even if it's a little. I nod my head as I pull him into a hug, and yes! He started crying. He cried for like 15minutes while I rubbed his back. He stopped crying and pulled away. We didn't say a word to each other, we stood there for another 15minutes before Doctor Ahmad finally came out sweating. He looked at us before saying "𝑲𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒖 𝑵𝒂𝒇𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒁𝒂'𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒖𝒕." Wow I immediately knew my mom was gone. I felt my world drifting away. Everything becomes dark, and I  close my eyes as I drift into the outer world.

____________Back to story_____________

Zainab's POV

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑨𝒍𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉.
As I said this building could fall at anytime and I was right. The building started collapsing, we ran out just in time but I totally forgot that the building was by the road side. '𝒌𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊'    "Zainab!!!" I heard Jabeer shout before I gently closed my eyes feeling the over whelming pain in my body.
Good night people