Chapter 12

Nobody's POV

Sameer and Jabeer!
They both smiled at each other and whispered "Welcome back to Nigeria."
They flashed their signature smile again, dragged their trolleys and stopped at taxi.

Zainab's POV

Saturday! Today I woke up extremely early and  I actually dont know why.

I brushed my teeth, took my bath, dressed up and went downstairs. Everyone is still asleep its Saturday what do you expect?

I sat down on a couch, turned on my favourite channel 'tvN'

I started watching one of my favourite dramas 'Tale of the nine tailed' when the door bell rang

Why? Just when I'm about to start watching my kdrama🥺 and who will visit at 7am in the morning?  Mteew

I opened the door "Whatttt?!" I quickly threw my hands around both of them 'Ya Sameer and Jabeer' good knows I missed these two idiots woww.

They hugged me back🤗🤗 I am super excited to see them again Alhmdllh 😍

"Ke I need to breath." Jabeer said as he pulled out.

"Mtw you are back and you are disturbing me." I said as I tried to walk away.

"Not yet wifey." Sameer said as he hugged me again.

"Kin kara kyau fah(you are looking more beautiful) " sameer whispered in my left ear.

I quickly pulled out as I started to blush.

"Mteew Allah ya sawaqe naka ya lalace." Jabeer said as he walked upstairs

"You are still as annoying as hell, even more annoying! I HATE YOU!" I said stomping my feet like a little kid.

"I love you less sweetie." He said as he went upstairs.

Omg so he left me alone with Sameer🥺 Jabeer why? Abeg come back.

"Sooooo what are we gonna do?" Sameer asked.

"So I was watching a korean drama buh you should go and washen up then eat before doing something else." I said trying to get him upstairs.

"Yeah I'll be down in a jippy." He said as he went upstairs with his luggage.

1hour later.

Sameer came down in his Ash sweatpants and body hug shirt🤭🤫 wow he's looking so Mashallah.

He sat down beside me on the three seater I was seated on.

"So what are we watching?" He asked curiously

"Tale on the nine tailed." I answered trying to concentrate.

"Umm I started watching it with Anna when I was at Spain. I stopped at the 14th episode." He said without even caring about my feelings.

OK WHO IS ANNA?! Let me try not to get furious.

"Ohhh ok this is the 14th episode ai, and it'll end in 10mins." I said without caring either.

So after that we didn't say a thing until I spoke.

"Baxaka ci Abinci ba?(wont you eat?)" I asked

"Nahhhh, bana Jin yunwa.(I'm not hungry) "

I forgot to tell you wlh he has the Spanish accent like it's so damn cool Mashallah.

He placed his head on my shoulder as we continued to watch the movie

Ok I started crying while watching the 15th episode like i cried like a baby while Sameer was consoling me.

"Wai who is disturbing the whole house ne?" Azeema said as she came downstairs.

So immediately she saw Sameer, she jumped and hugged him, I thought she broke my bones really.

"Wayyo Allah na(oh my God)!" I said trying not to shout.

She didn't look at me neither did he until they were done with hugging each other then they looked at me and said "Sorry" in chorus.

Ouch!

So Azeema went up to call everyone and we had the family union (note the sacarsm)

Anyway Alhmdllh Jabeer and Sameer are back.

************************************
I can see love in the air...