Chapter 16

Zainab's POV

"Soo 5 years ago something happened and that's why we left. " she said

"What happened?" I asked

"I'll tell you."

                 f͜͡l͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡  b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡ (5y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡g͜͡o͜͡)
(So she's telling Zee the story)

Azeema's POV

"Good Evening." Sameer said as he sat down beside me.

"Evening, how was your day?" I asked

"Well it was pretty tiring. Where is Ya Ahmad?" He asked

"Here I am." Ya Ahmad said coming downstairs.

"What's up?" Ya Ahmad added as he sat down on a sofa facing ours.

"Soooo you know Abba's(Dad's) befriend Alhaji Tanko right?" Sameer asked.

"Oh yeah, that one with the pot belly?" Ya Ahmad said as we all started laughing.

"Shitttt yes him." Sameer said

"What happened to him?" Ya Ahmad asked.

"So Today we met him and he said he'll sponsor my education and everything but only if I agree to work with him when I'm twenty."

"He thinks Dad can't take care of you or what?" Ya Ahmad asked

"The funny thing is he wants me to work as his *air quotes* hacker. He wants me to hack into different companies system." Sameer said.

"That guy is so dumb, so he wants you to work for him then you all get arrested wow he's such a cruel and evil man." Ya Ahmad said shaking his head in disgust.

"Yeahhhh but we declined. " sameer said while standing up.

"Cool" I and Ya Ahmad said.

Sameer shrugged and went upstairs.

So let's get things straight..... Well Sameer is our Dad's favourite child so wherever he goes Sameer is always with. Sameer is a daddy's boy while Ya Ahmad,I and Moha are mommy's kids😉

Ofcourse Sameer knows everything about Dad, they are like the best of friends lol.

After a week.

Dad and Sameer went to the office together again, like always.

I was in the living room with Ya Ahmad watching a horror Movie when Ya Ahmad's phone rang.

He picked it up and placed it on his ear.

"What?!" He stood up.

I quickly stood up too and asked "Ya Ahmad what's wrong?"

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" He kept on shouting mom's name without replying to me.

"Yeesss what is it?" Mom asked coming downstairs with Moha sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

"Both of you get your veil and meet me in the car now." He said as he ran out

We both panicked but quickly got our veils and did as he said.

Mom sat at the back seat while I sat at the front seat.

Ya Ahmad kept on speeding on the highway and was driving downtown.

"Kaii Ahmad what happened? Just tell me." Mom shouted at him.

Ya Ahmad hit the steering wheel and said "I actually don't know so please calm down." He said in a calm manner.

It was unexpected but mom actually kept calm until we reached our destination that is downtown near an uncompleted building.

The place was crowded with Police station cars and an ambulance van. They were lot of police officers there.

We made our way through the crowd and... and......... there they both lay in a pool of blood.

Dad and Sameer.

Mom fell to her knees and started crying. While I and Ya Ahmad stood statue still. We just couldn't believe what we were seeing innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun.

One of the police officers collected Moha from mom while she kept on crying.

To cut things short Dad and Sameer were taken to the Hospital.

At the Hospital we found out that Dad was shot to death while Sameer wasn't shot he was just in deep shock.

We cried alot that day, ofcourse we knew Dad would never return he was gone but what we feared the most was Sameer's reaction when he wakes up.

The Janaza was done and that was taken away forever innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun.

3hours after the burial Sameer woke up........

************************************
So its been a while since I lady updated huh? Well I didn't realise until someone threatened me to update or else😅

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And Ramadan kareem🤗