Chapter 19

Zainab's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Spain~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We land safely........

Woahhhhh the house.. sorry I mean mansion is huge like really huge and Momma said it belongs to Sameer.
Talking about Sameer he is sleeping..... sleepy head...

After some hours of resting we finally head to the Hospital.

Upon reaching the Hospital we go directly to Doctor Chris's office which we have already made an appointment with.

They take Sameer for checkup while we all wait...

"Madam seriously your son is in shock so it has affected his brain alot because this is not the first time its happening." Doctor Chris said as he sat down.

"After the checkup we've come to realise that he will never be able to go back to normal, his brain is completely damaged." He said as he pinched his nose.

"Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun." That was all we were saying.

After Momma calmed down she finally said

"Doctor isn't there a way? Can't you do something Doctor please, I'm begging you." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Calm down Madam." Doctor Chris said

"Well there is a way but it's very risky and we may end up losing him in the process but we may also get him back." Doctor Chris added

"What's the way?" I quickly asked.

"Well we're gonna give him an injection which will put him to sleep for only God knows how many days. He may wake up any time as a normal person who hasn't gone crazy or we may lose him."

"We'll take the second option, he may get well and we'll keep our Hope's up." I said with confidence.

Everyone kept staring at me.

"Zee you may lose your husband." Momma said trying to talk sense into me.

"Momma wlh I know but I hope and pray that he gets better, and all I want from you guys us they prayers nothing else." I said trying to make them understand.

After a while they finally agreed and signed the papers.

Two days later Sameer was taken to the hospital and the injection was administered on him.

I asked Momma and the rest to go back to Nigeria because of their work, school and everything...

They first insisted on staying but they later agreed and left me to take care of my Husband.

************************************
Thank u for reading