Chapter 6

😭😭😭💔💔💔wallahi I feel like crying right now, cox I wrote this chapter twice now. I wrote three new chapters but they all went missing, now I wrote two chapters again but they also went missing 🥺 please support me.

Zainab's POV

Despite the fact that my brain told me not to go but my legs still took me to him.

"Sameer what's wrong? " I said as I placed my hands on his shoulder.

He flinched!  Why did he flinch?

Before I could say another word my left cheek stung.

It took me seconds to register the fact that I got slapped by SAMEER

"You slapped me?" I whispered.

"I did and I will do it again if you ever place your hands on me ever again." He said.

"Wai what kind of a person are you neh? Dont you have a heart? I've pushed you away several times but still you dont get it do you?

Wlh I wont be lying if I say I regret the day I met you and saved you, I curse that day kinji na gaya miki.

Please and please let me live my life the way I used to, stop ruining it by interfering in my life.

I told you to get out of my life mn. I just dont want to see you close to me because I hate you so much ZAINAB. Please let me be, ki Rabu dani manah haba! Live your life and let me live mine. I'm tired if seeing you every day, I'm tired of talking to you and I'm tired of pushing you away.

Listen you are here for them not me. Live your life for them your family not me because I dont belong to that family. So please ki Rabu dani.

Please get out of my room and my life as well, live with them but not me." He added

All I wanted to do was walk out because I couldn't stop crying but I knew if I walk out then the unsaid words will forever remain unsaid so I stayed firm.

"SAMEER I've heard enough from you, you always talk about saving me, so what? You saved me? Congratulations!  you did I great job now you should get an award, is that what you want me to say? Noo!

You should have left me there to die, then run off and live a happy life like you used to, kaji? So what if I had died? What would it have changed? Even if I die the war wont be over ka san da ka because I'm serving a living God.

And Today you have successfully planted a seed of hatred for you in my heart and It will forever grow." I said as I walked out of the room.

"Lo siento(I'm sorry)" I heard him whisper but I didnt know what the word meant. I even forgot the word or words.

I went straight into my room and I locked the door. I cried my eyes out cursing death for taking my parents away and cursing my heart for starting to fall for Sameer. Yes I have started falling for him but not anymore inshallah. I'm moving on now since that's what he want.

************************************1 week later

Yes it's been one week now

One week since I had that fight with Sameer.

Exactly one week since I last talked to him, everything changed during that one week. I got a school that I will start attending in the next two weeks, Azeema's school, they are on holidays.

We were all seated on the dining table (except for Aunty Meenat she left since 6am and now its 7am) having breakfast.

"Wallahi Azeema's are the cutest, kai the name sef is cute." He has been doing that since we started having our meal, he has been flirting with Azeema and she seems to like it.

I got really annoyed and said "First of all  Jabeer where is your gf , Fatima?"

Azeema looked up at me "He has a girlfriend?" She asked.

I smiled "Yes! And he even promised her he'll marry her ohh and stuff." I replied.

She didnt say a word she just stood up and left. Sameer stood up too and announced "I'm going out." He said as he left.

Who cares?!

Jabeer looked at me and said "Wallahi I'll break your bones." He stood up coming for me, I closed my eyes and held to Ya Ahmad's hand. Who was seated next to me.

"Wallahi kana tabata I'll break your bones too, I'll see how a crippled boy will flirt." I heard Ya Ahmad say. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jabeer glaring at me, I finished his glaring and left. Dan Rainin wayo. I heard Jabeer knocking on Azeema's door but she refused to open.

Ya Ahmad stood up, picked his suit and stuff, he then said "Muhammad let me drop you off." Moha nodded before he stood up and took his school back.

Ya Ahmsd looked at me and said "take care princess." With that they left.

Wayyo did Ya Ahmad just call me princess? Mee? Wowwwww

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

😭😭😭Sameer we are all angry with you, but I still love you ohh tohm