Chapter 17

Azeema's POV

After Sameer woke up, he stood up calmly and went into the toilet, he washed his face and came out.

"Where is Abba?" He asked
"I had a bad dream." He added.

Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun! None of us could say anything.

"I'm coming let me call mom." Ya Ahmad said as he exited the room.

He didn't return until when mom arrived, she looked very pale and sick, she finally managed to stop crying.

She sat down close to Sameer, held his hand and said "Sameer dina what happened?"

Sameer looked at mom and said "Momma I had a nightmare."

"What was it about?" Mom asked

"Dad is dead!" He looked at her with teary eyes.
"Where is dad and what am I doing here?" He added

"Sameer listen to me." She said as she squeezed his hand.

"What?" He asked.

"Excuse me." A nurse said as he walked in.

We all looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"An envelope was brought For Sameer Yusuf." He said as he handed the Envelope to Ya Ahmad.

"Thank you." Ya Ahmad said as he nurse left.
He then handed the envelope to Sameer, which he (sameer) quickly opened.

"𝕾𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖗! 𝕴'𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜? 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖆𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖘𝖔 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖎𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜... 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖆 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖊. 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖓, 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖜𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔇𝔞𝔡 𝔄𝔩𝔥𝔧. 𝔗𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔬"
Was written in a sheet of a paper inside envelope.

Sameer immediately threw the paper and started shouting and crying that he killed Dad it was all because of him.

He started acting crazy and throwing things around so he was taken to the psychiatric hospital.

His health kept on getting worst he was indeed crazy so we had to leave to Spain to get him treated. It took him a year to get normal again but since then he has never shown care or love to anyone except us, well until you guys came along.

He always said mean things to people just so they dont get close to him, or anything because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of him....

It's been 5 years so maybe he thought that Alhj. Tanko wont harm him but he actually kept his word and did, though now Alhj. Has been caught and he was killed also🥺

Wallahi tallahi I can swear that Sameer likes you he is just mean to you because he doesn't want you to get hurt but he really does believe it or not""".

BACK TO STORY

With that Azeema stood up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eid Mubarak y'all wishing you a happy Eid.