Chapter 18

Zainab's POV

I sat their statue still for over 5 minutes. Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun what have I done? Why did I jump into conclusions. Ya Allah!

I stood up and rushed into Momma's room, I didn't knock I just made my way inside.

She was crying and I'm sure I'm one of the reasons she's crying.

I cleared my throat.

She looked up at me, wiped her tears and faked a smile.

"Momma why are you crying?" I asked while I sat down next to her.

"I'm not crying." She said
"I was about to come and ask you if you would come with us to Spain, were taking Sameer." She added

"Ummmmm yesssssss." I said as she smiled

"Can I make a wish?" I asked

"Yesss my dear why not?" She said.

"Please promise me you'll do it for me." I pleaded

"Ok inshaAllah, now tell me." She said.

"LET ME MARRY SAMEER." I said

It took her some time to understand what I just said.

"What? You are doing no such thing."
She said out of frustration.

"Momma please I beg of you, I know you care about me and my future but this is my decision please allow it." I begged

She kept on breathing heavily without saying a word, she calmed herself down and said

"Zee this is your future you're putting at stake, look Sameer is crazy and he may never get better, are you ready to marry someone who you cant see your future with?" She said trying to reason with me.

"Well the future doesn't matter as long as he is my present. Wallahi tallahi I'm ready to put everything at stake to be with him." I said.

She didn't speak for over 2mins

"Okayyyyyyy since that's what you want you have my blessings. " she said as she gave me a hug.

I hugged her back feeling like I'm the happiest person alive.

After that she went out and said she'll be back a little late today.

After she left I went directly into Sameer's Room. He was sleeping peacefully like he had no worries ofcourse he has no worries since he has me duhhh.

Sameer woke up later in the day he didn't fight me or anything,  he allowed me to feed him, brushed his teeth and he went back to sleep.

Momma came back home by 6PM and she said I was officially Married to Sameer. I felt like I was the happiest person alive. Moha and Momma were the only ones who were happy for me, the rest were just angry on how I could make such a decision but who cares? I love my husband and that's the only thing that matters.

Mondayyyyyy

Well today we are all leaving to Spain in our private jet😉

In the last few days I've been a little close with Sameer though sometimes he still fights me but Alhmdllh!

************************************
I couldn't sleep so I made an update, hope you liked it.