Chapter 15

Zainab's POV

He quickly stands up and runs to a far corner in the room.

"Get away from me!" He screams.

"What? Menene?" I say as I try to go close to him.

"Arghhhhhh wayyo Allah na." I cry as he throws me against the wall, wlh it feels like broken my back.

"Subhanallah what is going on here?" Momma says as they make their way into the room(Momma,Azeema and Ya Ahmad.)

"Dont come close to me, all of you. I'll just ruin all of you." Sameer says as he cries.

Azeema helps me up while Momma starts crying "History is repeating itself." That's all she says before she falls to her knees and keeps on crying.

What's happening? What is the meaning of what she said? Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun

"I'll ruin all of you just like I ruined dad and now Jabeer. I love you all and I dont want to loose anyone anymore so just kill me before anyone else dies." He keeps on saying while banging his head on the wall.

Ya Ahmad tries to grab him but no avail. He picks up is phone to call 'Doctor Ahmad' family doctor.

I keep on crying my eyes out, so Sameer is the cause of Jabeer's death, Subhanallah.

I cant help but feel pain and start hating him a little bit.

Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun.

"May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you and your family." Says Doctor Ahmad as he walks in.

"May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you too." We all say in chorus.

He comes in with his First aid kit.

After he greets Momma and everyone, he proceeds to bringing out a syringe.

He makes an injection and says to Ya Ahmad "Hold him for me."

Ya Ahmad Grabs hold of Sameer, who is trying to run out upon seeing an injection.

"Let me go! Let me go! Dont inject me I'll keep quite. Stop. Let me go Ahmad zanci ubanka wallahi, leave me alone." He cries

We all couldn't help but laugh at his words.

Doctor Ahmad injects the syringe into Sameer shoulder.

"Allah ya isa ban yafe ba." He says as they lay him down on his bed.

"My and Zee's love is truly an UNFORTUNATE LOVE, we'll never be able to be with each other." He says as he passes out.

Indeed our UNFORTUNATE LOVE

Days turn into weeks and we had to accept the fact that Sameer is now crazy.

The hatred I have for him is now obvious because everyone knows I hate him, and the annoying fact is no one is telling me anything mtw. Everyone seems to be annoying me these days. I just dont like this family anymore, I'm just coping buh it kills me everyday knowing I'm living with the family of the person who caused my brother's death.

Today like every other day I'm in the living room watching a movie when Azeema comes up to me and sits next to me.
I dont even spare her a glance.

"Ummm Zee?" She calls. I turn around and stare at her without saying a word.

"So I know you probably hate all of us because of what you heard Sameer say which is, he is the cause of Jabeer's death, well he isn't wrong but you dont know the full story so dont judge anyone most especially Sameer because you dont know what he has been through"

"I couldn't even breakdown when I lost my boyfriend so you have no right to judge us what so ever. You dont know what we went through do please..." she added.

"Then tell me the story." I say in a cold voice.

"Are you ready for it?" She questions.

"Yes" I reply

"Sooo.."

************************************
So what do you think Azeema is going to tell Zainab? What has Sameer been through?
Do you know?