Chapter 3

Jabeer's POV

Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir raju'un
Zainab got hit by a car, I rushed to her as I placed her head on my laps. She wasnt moving..... Astagfirullah! I quickly said as the thought of her being dead crossed my mind. The person that hit her quickly came out of his car. He looked at me with a worried expression and said "please help me carry her into the car?" I quickly obliged as I carried her into the backseat. I then realized he was with a girl who looked exactly like him but younger than him. He sped off to Nasreen Hospital. Upon reaching there she was admitted. Ya Allah! Please don't take away my only living strength and support🙏🙏

The guy that hit her seemed cold but he kept on apologising to me, while I just nod. The other girl too kept on apologising. The Guy may be if Age 20 while the girl may be Zainab's age.

About after 30 minutes later the doctors came out. All of us rushed to him I kept on asking "Doctor what is wrong with my sister?" He smiled and grabbed my shoulder, he gave me an assuring look before he said "Everything is okay Inshallah. Your sister will wake up soon inshallah,  so don't worry. She issue us not very serious just some injuries in her head and hand." All I could do was nod my head so I did just that. He left while the other girl kept on calling someone to tell them what happened.

Zainab's POV

I slowly start to open my eyes, feeling so comfortable in the bed I was in. I really didn't wanna wake up cause the bed was super comfy but the room had ab unpleasant smell. 'Hospital!' I quickly opened my eyes to make sure. Yes I was in a hospital room, and the setting of the room looked like 'Nasreen'.
I was looking around when I noticed two pair of eyes looking at me. One definitely belonged to Jabeer but the other I don't know, but i could swear the eyes look familiar. I sat down just in time as the door gently opened and a middle-aged lady walked in, from just looking at her you would know the lady has class just like my mom used to be.
I quickly looked away, then I looked back at Jabeer who was sitting close to me, he smiled and said "How are you feeling Zee?" Wayyo! I now remember I got hit by a car, Allah sarki na zata na mutu. Before I could say anything I heard someone say "ZEE?!!" I immediately recognized the voice 'Aunty Meenat' I turned to look at her and she instantly pulled me into a hug. We cried for 15minutes straight while still hugging each other. She then broke the embrace, looked at me and said "Zee dama kunanan? Nayi nema nayi nema har na hakura." I kept on shaking my head while trying not to cry.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Ok this chapter is terrible 🥺 its kinda short and... I dunno. I'm sorry🙏
I'll update faster🥺🥺