Chapter 14

Zainab's POV

I woke up feeling tired...
What happened? I asked myself as I held my head.

Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun, I immediately jumped out of my queen sized bed.

I ran downstairs praying and hoping that all I saw was a dream.

Noooo! There he was covered in white clothes as women were crying and the men were sighing.

Indeed Jabeer is gone, kullu nafsin Za'ikatul maut (every soul shall taste death.)

I started crying while shouting "Jabeer please wake up, please wake up. Everyone left us please dont leave me too, you are all I have Jabeer please." I kept on saying as I hugged his corpse, no one tried to stop me nor did I.

"I'll be a very good girl, I'll be obedient, I'll listen to you no matter what JABEER please come back I'm sorry please. Dan Allah ka tashi you cabt do this to me, Mom and dad left you can't leave too."

"Jabeer mana please ka tashi. They want to take you away while you're still alive, ba kyau wasan mutuwa Jabeer please wake up."

"You've always hated wearing white clothes, then why are you allowing them to put you in white? Tell them you're alive, tell them."

"Jabeer If not for me then atleast consider Azeema, she loves you with all her heart plea..." I am unable to finish my statement as someone hugs me from the back.

"Everything shall come to pass. Stop blabbering and pray for him that's all he needs." I heard someone whisper in my ear.

Ya Ahmad!

I cry my eyes out in his arms as Jabeer was taken away never to return.

When they took Jabeer out I fell to my knees and started crying once again. Momma held me while Ya Ahmad left for the burial.

I wept till I could barely see it breath properly. Indeed Dunya us nothing but a beautiful lie, indeed age is just a number who would've thought Jabeer will die so young? He's I
Just 20🥺💔

"May jannatul Firdaus be his final abode." I whisper as I slip into darkness.

8pm

I wake up around with my spinning head, the pain is too much.

No one was in the room so I went into the bathroom to rinse my face. After doing that I come out of my room.

I've not seen Sameer since the time Jabeer passed away.... He fainted!
I remember vividly.

Like my legs have a mind of their own, they take me straight to his bedroom.

I knock twice but no response so I push the door slightly to see him sleeping peacefully. I close the door lightly not to wake him up then I walk in and seat next to him on his bed.

I study his face for a while and dried tears are visible as his body is as red as a tomato. His facial expression shows that he's in pain. I place my hands on his head messaging it gently.

He slowly opens his eyes.....

************************************
Jabeer is gone innalillahi wa'inna illaihir rajuun. What do you think will happen next