Chapter 11

Zainab's POV

I walk out of my room in my school uniform."morning mom." I said as I sat down next to her (in the dining room)

"Baby nah(my baby) how was your night?" She asked.

"It wa great, Alhmdllh. " I replied as I made myself a cup of Café(coffee)

Yup I'm now into spanish and when I say I'm into Spanish I mean I can speak Spanish and even have a conversation in Spanish 💃💃 I learnt from the best (Ya Ahmad, Momma, Azeema and Moha)

"Good morning Ya Ahmad." I greeted.

He gave me a hard glare, stood up and left.

"Its gonna be okay now wipe off those tears." Momma said as she stood up to leave.

Yup everyone know I mean it happened a few weeks ago and it still hurts, the glare and the hatred.

I suddenly lost my appetite(I'm always looking my appetite when I'm around him that's why I only eat in my room)

I realized that I didn't love Ya Ahmad instead I only liked because of the things he does to me I'm actual grateful, that's it.

"Azeema meet me in the car." I said as I walked out.

I went outside. "Ina kwana Baba Driver.(Good morning Baba Driver)" I greeted.

"Lafiya lau Zainabu,  antashi lapiya? (Morning Zainabu,  how was your night?)"he greeted back.

"Lafiya lau Alhmdllh. (It was fine Alhmdllh) " I replied.

"Mashallah." He said as he opened the owner's door for me.

           WHATSAPP MESSAGE

HEY! Amor (Sameer)

Mrng boo (Zee)

How was your night?(sameer)

It was great(zee)

Did you dream about me? (Sameer)

Absolutely (zee)

I dreamt of our wedding, it wa superb(Zee)

Wow Mashallah, so did I.(Sameer)

Wow(zee)

What are you doing? (Sameer)

Nothing, I'm just waiting for Azeema in the car (Zee)

To go to school? (Sameer)

Yesssss(zee)

Ok take very good care of your self for me and study alot and be a good girl (Sameer)

I will inshallah,  take care of your self for me too (Zee)

Inshallah baby, bye (Sameer)

Bye mijina (zee)

         END OF CONVERSATION

Azeema comes in just in time and we drive off to school. Sameer has made my day Already, and I think I still have feelings for him and I hope he does too, inshallah.

              2YEARS LATER

Nobody's POV

Two tall,fair and handsome guys come down the plane, both wearing dark shades and a flight attendant holding their luggages behind them.

They walk majestically out of the airport,  she keeps their luggages and leaves.

"Home sweet home." One of them whispered.

"Home isn't home without mom." The other one whispered back.

They both smile and remove their shades😱😱😱😱😱

OMG like oh my gosh

______________________________________

So how was the chapter? It was kind of short yeah and I'm sorry I'll make it up to you guys inshallah