Chapter 7

Double update😎

Zainab's POV

Its already 9am now and still Jabeer is knocking on Azeema's door. "Azeema open the door now!" I ordered😉. The door slightly opens, she drags me inside and locks the door, again.
"Ke I don't understand you guys, why are you jealous and why is he worried?" I questioned. She flashes me her fakest smile and says "kawai I kinda like him ne, and he likes me too." Inyeeee su Jabeer daga haduwa?  Lol. I glared at her and said "then open the door for him before he breaks it." Suddenly her eyes get filled with tears, she starts shaking her head while saying "I cant. I dont want him to break my heart. You said he has a girlfriend. " lol he actually doent have a girlfriend I only made it up because he was annoying me.
I started laughing like a mad woman while she just stared at me, I finally controlled myself and said "Wlh I was joking fahhh. They broke up two years ago. I was just messing with him , I'm sorry." She gave me the 'I'll slaughter you' look, before she stood up and opened the door. Before Janeer could even come in I hurriedly left the room. Su love manja.

I went into my room and dozed off.

______________________________________
2:30pm

I just woke up from my beauty sleep. Yeah yeah why didn't I pray? I'm on my period 🙈. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I picked up a blue gown to wear, I dressed up and did a little make up then I left the room to make lunch.

4:00pm

I am already done with making lunch. I cooked Rice and stew, with chicken pepper soup, then fruit salad and orange juice. (The reason why I cooked is that our cook went on a few days vacation)

I was done setting the table when Sameer walked in. He looked really tired gsky. He picked up an apple on the table and walked pass me. I left the dining room to the living room.

"Assalamu Alaikum." I turned around to find Ya Ahmad and Moha walking in.

"Hola(hello)" Moha said to me before he brushed past me.

"Welcome back Moha" I said to him. "Gracias(Thank you)" he replied before he went upstairs.  "Baki ganni ba koh?(Didn't you see me?)" I heard Ya Ahmad say as he sat down on one of the sofas.  I smiled at him and I said "welcome back Ya Ahmad."

"Thank you" he said. He removed his suit and handed it to me, then the bag that contained his laptop and said "Please take em to my room." I nodded at him, I was about to walk up the stairs when he said
"And take this!"
"Its yours" he added.

I turned around as he threw something in a nylon at me, I easily caught it, I mean I dont play basket ball a banza fahh. He walked past me to Jabeer's room.

He bought me a new phone fahh, iPhone 12😱. I quickly went upstairs and ran to his room, and I dropped his things. I checked out the phone, everything was intact. Two sim cards (MTN & AIRTEL.) Then 1terabyte memory card. Bourauba!

I went downstairs looking for Jabeer, I saw him downstairs talking to Ya Ahmad while holding a new iPhone 11. "Kambuu kai where you get new phone?" I shouted. They both looked at me with the same expression which said 'You drink coke koh?' I glared at Jabeer then I went to Ya Ahmad and gave him a hug.

I literally just hugged Ya Ahmad. Oh my gosh what has gone over me?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
;););)

what is going on between Zainab and Ya Ahmad, I'm kinda suspicious here oh tohm😁

Thank you so much your support guys.