Chapter 9

A week later.

Zainab's POV

Today is the day my annoying bro is leaving for another country I'm kind of sad, but a little I guess.

"Hello!" I say to Jabeer who is still getting ready.

"My Favourite Zee, you are gonna miss me huh?" He says while grinning.

"Miss you keh, I wint even notice you are gone." I say trying so hard not to cry.

He grins even wider and says "Don't worry I'll miss you a little bit so you dont have to miss alone." He says as he winks.

This boy is mad.

Before I could say another word he pulls me into a hug.

"Um um um um" I heard someone clear their throat.

I pull out of the hug and look around.

Obviously! Sameer😏 this guy has been acting super weird since last week.

"Wont I get a hug too, lil sis?" He says smirking.

You see?! He's really weird, I mean isn't he the one who said I should leave him alone? Does he have mood swings or what?

Ok I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna hug him ewww.

"I'll miss you." He whispers as he hugs me back.

"But I won't miss you." I whisper back.

He pulls out of my embrace and dramatically puts his hand on his chest and mouths "You hurt me Zee."

Drama king.

"So it's time for you guys to leave our house." Says Ya Ahmad who has been standing by the door since a while ago.

I walk out with Him as the boys follow .

~~~~Airport~~~~

So this is bye bye bro🥺

They left and I couldn't help but cry as Ya Ahmad held me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We are finally going to school Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yuppiieeeee

I got five new pairs of black cover shoes, 5school bags, Five Uniforms (White shirt and a black skirt.) And rest.  I'm so excited.

"Morning Mom." I say to my new mum🤗(Aunty Meenat)

"Morning baby" she greets back.
"Take a seat." She adds.

I'm too excited to have breakfast unlike Azeema who is eating our time away.

"Ke Azeema hurry up nah." I say to Azeema.

"You are going no where without having breakfast young lady." Momma said.

"But we'll be late." I say trying to depend myself.

"School starts at 7:40am and it's just 6:40am." Azeema said.

"Ok I'll have a cup of tea." I said making a cup of tea.

"Plus sausages young lady." Momma said as she stood up to leave.

"Mom what of our bodyguards?" Azeema asked.

"Your principal said the school is safe so no need to worry." Momma answered

"See you later." She said as she exited the dining room.

"Ok let's go." I say as I keep the tea.

"Jare drink. Wlh sai Kinsha zamu tashi." Ya Ahmad said glaring at me.

Ok he literally forced me to drink all of it then we went off to school.

~~~~~School~~~~~

"Bye." I say to Ya Ahmad as I exit his car.

"Take care." He says as he drives off.

I stand outside the gate looking at The beauty and handsome students going in, some are smiling, some are laughing, some are looking sad and some are angry all on their way to School.

"Let's go we"ll be late if you keep on standing there." Azeema said as she dragged me into school.

Wayyo dadi!

"Excuse me!" Someone from the back says. We both turn around.

"A dont think I've seen you guys here before." The handsome students adds.

"Toh sir mr. Principal come and arrest us." I say playfully glaring at him.

"You are still the same." He says smiling.

"I know." I say as he pulls me in for a hug. I hug him, Only God knows how I survived without this Psycho.

"Um um um." Azeema clears her throat. Be both pull out and look at her.

"Am I invisible ne Ousama?" She asks as she walks away.

"Nooo my wifey I'm just giving her time kinsan mun Dade bamu hadu ba (it's been a while since I last saw her.)" He says as he follows her.

I follow both of  shrugging like a mad pikin😅😅😅

So Ousama is Azeema's cousin I've known him since childhood cause they live in our neighbourhood, but last year he moved to Lagos and we lost contact.

We all went to the assembly ground that's when I realized Ousama is in Ss3 while I'm in Ss1 wowwww.

After The Assemby he led us to our class and left.

It's our first period and we have Physics. The teacher Mr. Alkasim made us introduce ourselves to the class.

~~~~~Home sweet home.~~~~~~~

School was great but I'm happy that I'm finally at home. I love school.

************************************
Thank you for your support.