PART 22

"Please take a seat quickly

"Please take a seat quickly." Dumbledore instructs when we enter the great hall, I looked at Bella, he couldn't possibly-

"I heard from an anonymous source that the train to Hogwarts had been attacked." He says and people look scared, they weren't warned for nothing. They would receive hell, I had warned them.

"And it has come to my knowledge that there was a Hogwarts student leading the attack." If it was possible everyone looked like they would be pissing their pants any moment of.

"I want that person to step forward, now!" He says and he doesn't seem to realise it but that were almost the same words that I used.

"Professor Dumbledore." I hear three voices, Sirius Black, James Potter and Lily Evans. I knew that they were about to snitch me, so I made a killing gesture towards them.

"Crucio." Whisper I, so that only Bella could hear me. And with that Lily Evans falls to the ground screaming in pain, and with that I stopped it. Only a warning, that they shouldn't tell the truth about the train.

"Yes Mr Black and Potter." Dumbledore says, having them looking nervously at each other. They couldn't bring the rest of Hogwarts in danger, and Amara would kill them all.

"We didn't see it's face, the only thing they did is mark us." James says deciding to not tell the whole truth and I give him a sweet smile when he looks at me.

"You were lucky there." Lucius whispers in my ear. "I know, but they wouldn't send me to Azkaban again when they aren't sure." I say remembering half a year ago when I was falsely accused and send to Azkaban.

When the feast was over I walked towards the Gryffindor table, sensing the tension when they see me walking towards them.

"Well done." I whisper in James' ear, looking at Evans who was sitting again. "Everything alright?" I ask her with a wink and mouth 'mudblood' to her.

"Black, go away." Sirius says grabbing to his wand. "Are you jealous, because your family loves me more. Of course does my family love you, but they are just filthy bloodtraitors. We just switched places and I got the better place." I say smirking and he doesn't really seem affected.

"Even your brother Regulus loves me more, everyone loves me. And who loves you? No one." I say and he holds his wand in my face, ready to hurt me.

"Mr. Black!" I hear someone yelling in the distance. "I think that it's time that I'm going to teach you a lesson." I say, but the only thing that he does is smirking, thinking that he has already won because he's the only one with a wand.

Before he can hex me, I disarm him. "Expelliarmus!" "What how, you don't even have a wand." He says confused.

"I do, look in my hands." I say pointing at his wand in my hands.

"Professor, here's his wand, I don't trust him with it. He just tried to hex me or maybe worse." I tell Professor Slughorn, my head of the house.

"Don't worry Miss Black, the teachers and I will protect you from him." He says laying a hand on my shoulder.