Part 2

Three years later, a lot has changed

After her third year, Amira didn't go back to her parents. And because she and Bellatrix were as close as sisters now, she stayed with her.

But things started to change, there was a new dark wizard. And Amira had to choose a side.

"Amira! Come on we have to go to the platfrom." It wasn't my dad's stupid voice anymore, it was the voice of Cygnus Black.

Maybe it was weird, maybe not but the voice of Cygnus Black has sounded more fatherly towards her than her own father's voice ever did.

Cygnus Black was like a father figure for her because her father couldn't be that for her. Just like Druella Black was her mother figure.

She would kill to have a family like Bella, luckily they took her in when she couldn't handle her own family anymore.

Bellatrix had two sisters, Narcissa and Andromeda Black. She didn't like Andromeda but Narcissa was okay.

When they got on the platform they told their goodbyes and boarded the train.

She and Bella were looking for a free compartment when they saw a few slytherin boys from their year and decided to sit with them.

"Hello boys, we can sit with you right?" "Of course". In the compartment were, Lucius Malfoy, Rodolphus Lestrange and Evan Rosier.

"Had a good holiday, boys?" I ask them. And with that we start a conversation that makes me think about which side I'm on.

When they were almost at hogwarts, Amira went to the bathroom to change in her uniform when she saw him. Her little brother.

"Hello sister, how is the snake pith." He sneers at me. "Amazing how is it with all the pricks?" I sneer back.

I began to walk away but they stopped me. "Oh no, we are going to have a little chat with you."

This can't be any good. "James.let.me.go." I say while kicking the two boys that are holding me.

"Amira. Why would I do that? While I can have a little fun with you." And with that he slaps me in the face.

"How pathetic, slapping a girl." "The only one pathetic here is you." And with that he slaps me another time.

I get one of my arms free and slap him hard so he falls and with that they pull me down to my knees and he kicks me multiple times in the face. When I thought it couldn't get worse I heard Sirius Black say the crutiatus curse.

I scream it out in pain and the only thing I want to be at this moment is dead. The curse goes on for some more minutes.

When I'm about to pass out, the compartment door opens and the curse stops. I see Bella, Lucius, Rodolphus and Evan standing in the doorway and three knocked down bodies.

Bella has tears streaming down her face and bends down next to me. "I'm sorry that this had to happen to you."

"It's okay." And with that everything gets black.

When I wake up I'm in the hospital wing.
"Oh thank god you're awake." I see madam Pomfrey rushing towards me.

"How long have I been away?" "For three days, darling. So what happened, your friends already told me that you were in a compartment with the marauders on the ground hurt, but I want to hear your story."

"And so do I." I see Dumbledore standing in the doorway.

So I tell them what happened and I already know that they won't believe me.

James and his friends have probably told something else and they'll just believe that. Because I'm a Slytherin while they are Gryffindors.

(I'm sorry for how bad this chapter is. I just started writing back then, and I was absolutely worthless at it. I'm not going to change this chapter because it's a part of this story. But I apologise for it, because it doesn't make any sense this chapter. Sorry x)