Part 12

It was now almost the end of our sixth year and I had held to my promise

It was now almost the end of our sixth year and I had held to my promise. I had been to everyone I didn't like a bitch and had received the nickname, the slytherin princess.

We now really were royalties in Slytherin, we hexed and bullied people we didn't like and if we did like you, people immediately feared you more.

But the end of our sixth year meant something more. Cygnus would introduce us to the Dark Lord.

I was excited, since I chose my side I had been excited about joining the Dark Lord.

He could make the world pure again and get rid of people like my family.

No- they are not my family anymore. Soon I'll be a Malfoy and nothing will remind me to my family anymore.

Lucius, Bella, Evan and Rodolphus, Druella and Cygnus, they're my real family. And they will forever be.

It was the 3th of August today, also the day that Cygnus would introduce Bella and I to the Dark Lord.

We were excited, but nervous. Maybe he didn't want me because I'm from a bloodtraitor family. But I choose my side, and that should be enough to show that I can be trusted.

"Girls hurry! We are leaving in 5!" Cygnus tells us. We take on our coat and walk downstairs.

"My little girls, you look beautiful." Druella gives us both a big hug. "Now hurry, we don't want the Dark Lord to wait."

Cygnus gives us both a hand and with that we apparate to a dark place. We knock on the door and someone opens the door.

We walk inside to see someone sit on a thrown and there are people standing around him.
That must be the Dark Lord.

"My lord" We bow. "Cygnus, welcome back. And who did you bring with you?" The dark lord comes walking towards us.

"This is my daughter, Bellatrix and her friend Amira Potter." Cygnus says with a nervous face.

"Potter?" "Yes my lord, she's nothing like her family and has chosen our side."

"Prove it!" The dark lord screams to me. "I've been living with the Blacks for more than 3 years, I'm together with Lucius Malfoy and they have send me to Azkaban. So why would I be on that side, my lord?" I say with a sneer, he could be the Dark Lord but nobody speaks to me like that.

"I like her." He says with a smirk. "So Bellatrix and Amira, why don't we duel to see if you can join our ranks?" We nod. "Bellatrix Black you can go first." I squeeze her hand to tell her it will be okay.

They have a good fight, but everyone can see that the Dark Lord is better. But I have to say that I don't think that many of them can hold such a long fight with the Dark Lord.

"Amira. Come forward." And with that I walk towards him, I'm not scared.

"Stupify!" "Protego!" "Crucio." "Protego!"
I have to admit he's a good fighter, but I don't think he knows that I can do wandless magic.

The fight goes on longer than the fight with Bella. I use wordless magic but he has the upperhand.

"Expelliarmus!" And with that my wand is in his hand. He's smirking and people are applaud for him.

"Crucio." I say and with that he's on the ground in pain. "Expelliarmus." And with that I win the fight.

I undo the spells and give him his wand back. "Well done Amira, you're the first one ever who could defeat me in a fight." The dark lord is smirking.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for using the cruciatus curse on you, my lord." I bow.

"It's okay, you took me by surprise. You could win many fights for me."

Does that mean.

"Bellatrix Black and Amira Potter, welcome to our ranks!"