Part 15

Since our first task, I've grown as the favorite of the Dark Lord

Since our first task, I've grown as the favorite of the Dark Lord. Now I'm not only his right-hand because I'm good at fighting but also because he trustes me the most.

And because I'm his right-hand, I've got weekly meetings with him. "So Amira, do you maybe know some people from hogwarts who could join our ranks?" And when he asked me this I knew this could be a chance for my friends.

"Yes My Lord, Lucius Malfoy, Evan Rosier and Rodolphus Lestrange are my closest friends and my boyfriend, and they're interested in joining the ranks."

"I think that'll be a good idee to look if they're worth it to join us."

Because we've weekly conversations, we've created a sort of father-daughter relationship.
Of course he can't really feel love even if it's from friendship, but we both feel the connection.

"In the Christmas holiday we will look if they're worth it to join us or not." And with that I bow and walk out of the room.

I apparate to home and I was going to pack my bag until Druella and Cygnus asked to speak to me.

"Amira darling, we're so proud of you. You haven't even been working for the Dark Lord for a month but you're already his most trusted deatheater." Cygnus says.

"But what we really wanted to ask, was if we could adopt you. Of course you're already part of the family, but we want to make it official." Druella says with tears in her eyes, she really loves me like her own daughter.

"Yes, please. I would love that." I also say with tears in my eyes. And with that they both hug me.

Maybe I was wrong, I do have a family.

"We were planning to tell it to the rest of the family tonight at the dinner before you go to hogwarts tomorrow." Cygnus says.

"I laid a dress on your bed, if you get yourself ready then the rest of the family will be here in half an hour." Druella says and shoos me away.

Half an hour later I was dressed and waiting till the rest of the family arrives.

Bella and Narcissa were shopping today so they also weren't home.

"We're home!" Narcissa screams from the doorway.

"Why are you all so fancy dressed?" Bella asks.
"We have an announcement to make during dinner with the rest of the family. They should be here any mo-." Cygnus couldn't even finish his sentence, because Walburga, Orion and Regulus came out of the fire place.

"Welcome, take a place on the table. Druelle and I have an announcement." Everyone sits on the table.

I sit between Bella and Druella, and I see Bella looking at me curiously.

"Do you know what the announcement is?" She whispers in my ear. "Maybe." I say with a grin.

She laughs at me and wants to ask further, but Cygnus speaks again.

"So we wanted to tell you all that we've decided that we're going to addopt Amira." He says happily.

And before I knew it, two arms are strongly wrapped around me. "Now we're real sisters!" Bella screams in my ear having tears in her eyes of happiness.

"Thank you all for accepting me in your family." "Of course Amira, blood or not you're our family. Tonight we'll go to the ministry to get your name changed, if you want to."

"Yes please, I would like that."

I've never felt happier then before.