PART 21

The Christmas holiday went fast and before she knew it, they were on the train to hogwarts again

"Bella how was your holiday?" I ask her, it felt weird that I didn't spend Christmas with her and the rest of her family, no I should say our family.

"It was alright, bit boring without you." She says. "How was yours?" She asks me.

"It was great, but it felt weird to not be with you at Christmas." I say sadly.

"I feel the same, by the way you said that there would be a surprise on the train." Bella says remembering the surprise I told her.

"Yeah, you told us as well." Lucius says, indicating to himself, Evan and Rodolphus.

"Well, the Dark Lord and I discussed some attacks and we decided to do one at the train." I say smiling, I was really excited about this. I was going to let people know who I am, but not enough to have prove to tell someone.

"Are you serious." Evan asks and he immediately gets his answer when the train comes to a halt.

"Everyone sit down and drop your wands!" I yell, winking at my friends before putting on my mask and walking away with Bella.

"Go and check if nobody has their wands." I tell her and she walks away controlling every compartment.

"Black, what do you want us to do?" Abraxas asks me, being one of the deatheater to attack the train.

"Go and check if nobody has their wands anymore, Bella's already doing that but I need someone to do that as well." I say and Avery walks away checking the compartments together with Bellatrix.

"Abraxas, Radalphus, you're with me. The rest just keep an eye on everyone, we don't want anyone to inform the ministry." I instruct and everyone goes and does their work.

"Abraxas, Radalphus, follow me." I say and we begin to walk to the Slytherin compartments.

"Slytherins listen!" I yell, getting everyone's attention. "You're all save, don't move or try to get away! We're doing the right thing, and you better stay here! I give Lucius, Rodolphus and Evan the lead, so you better listen to them!"

"And if you didn't know yet, I'm Amira Black!" I say taking of my mask, having the Slytherins from year 4 and up to cheer and the first, second and third years to be confused.

"Goodbye everyone! See you at Hogwarts for the best half a year of your lives!" I say winking at them and putting on my mask again.

"Lets go." I say and Abraxas, Radalphus and I walk towards the beginning of the train.

"What's this? Trying to contact the ministry? Or Dumbledore?" I ask when I see Lily Evans quickly writing a letter.

"Uhh- no." She tries to hide the letter but I've already grabbed it.

"You filthy little mudblood, you better keep your mouth shut or we'll have to teach you a lesson. I don't think that my brother will be happy with that." I say, having her gasping.

"You're James' sister." She says shocked. "I'm not his sister, you mudblood!" I say and grab my knife and hold in to her throat.

"You better sit down quietly and don't move." I hiss to her, slowly putting more pressure on the knife.

"I'm sorry!" She says and I let her go.

"Sonorus." I say pointing to my throat, making sure that everyone can hear me.

"Everyone shut the fuck up! And stay on your place!" I yell having everyone to shut up.

"I want everyone to drop their wands and to stay still, there will be people checking you and there will be punishments if you don't obey us!" I see people looking scared.

"There's no need to be scared, only if you're a mudblood, halfblood or a bloodtraitor! We only accept purebloods!" I yell and hear the purebloods cheer.

"Everyone who's a mudblood I want you to come forward!" Nobody moves. "NOW!" And with that they slowly begin to walk towards me.

"You'll be getting a mark, so that you know that you're not worth it to live when you're not a pureblood!" I say and get my knife and look at the row of mudbloods that have began to form in front of me.

"There's only one way to save yourself! If you join the Dark Lord, you'll be forgiven!" I yell, but see no mudbloods cheering.

"Alright, nobody? Then I'll just begin with the fun part." I say smirking and the first one comes forward and I grab my knife carving a big 'M' in their arm, standing for mudblood.

"Please have mercy!" Evans cries when she's about to get the mudblood mark.

"Is little Lily sad because she's a filthy mudblood?! Should have been of purer blood or you should have joined the Dark Lord!" I sneer at her and carve an even bigger 'M' on her arm, spitting in her face and pushing her towards the other mudbloods.

"Alright, mudbloods! Go back to your place and stay still!" I instruct and they quickly walk back to their compartments.

"Halfbloods and halfbreeds! You're next!" I yell and for the second time a row forms in front of me.

"Some of you who want to join the Dark Lord?" I ask them, already knowing a few Slytherins who are going to join him.

"Amazing, please tell your name to them and get back to your compartment." I say pointing at Abraxas and Radalphus.

"The rest, come on!" I say excitedly and carve big a 'H' in their arms, standing for Halfblood and Halfbreed.

"Bloodtraitors, you're next! If you don't intend in following the Dark Lord, you will get marked as well!" I say, preparing to see my brother and his 'brother'.

"Hello James, ready to get marked. If you want, you can still join the Dark Lord. You know, I'm quite special to him so with one owl you'll be part of his ranks." I his at him, making sure that nobody hears us.

"Never!" He says, so I grab his arm and carve a big 'B' on it for Bloodtraitor. "Your lose." I say smirking and push him away.

"Everyone you did great! Nobody will speak about this or I'll torture you to insanity by myself and you don't want that!" I yell when everyone is back in their seats.

And with that I make everything go black, having the other Deatheaters dissapearing away from the train and I sneaking back to my place.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"