Part 4

It was now the 24th of November and Amira still hadn't made her choice, of course she had an idea but she still wasn't 100% sure

Not only Bella but also Lucius now knew about her dilemma. She and Lucius had grown very close the last months, so she decided to tell him.

They both had feelings for each other but both didn't knew that the other felt the same. Bella, Rodolphus and Evan began to get tired of it and did everything they could to get the two of them together.

Nothing worked, so they just decided that they just had to admit their feelings.

"You have to ask her mate. We both know that she has feelings for you and that you have feelings for her." Rodolphus told Lucius.

"She would never like someone like me, a deatheater-to-be." "She loves Bella like a sister and look how she and her family are, she even lives with her. We know for sure she has the same feelings, just ask her to be your girlfriend."

Evan and Rodolphus wait for an answer but then Amira and Bellatrix walk in and they look like they're debating about the same thing.

"Ask her." Evan whispers to him. "He'll ask you." Bella whispers to her.

"Uh, Amira can I talk to you." Lucius asks her. "Come on, lets leave the two alone." And with that they leave Amira and Lucius alone in an empty common room.

"Amira, I really like you. So would you be my girlfriend." Lucius asks nervously. He has never liked a girl like this, but luckily she's a pureblood. His parents will appreciate.

"I would love to, Lucius." Amira says with a smile on her face. She thought that he would never ask her.

They both look each other in the eye and lean in. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers.

"Yes." She breaths out. And their lips connect. They had both never felt this about someone, so this feeling was new to the both of them.

But they liked it.

A/N
Narcissa will just get with someone else because Amira and Lucius will be together.