Part 10

I didn't know for how long I had been here in Azkaban, but I knew I was slowly losing my mind

If they didn't get me out soon, I would start to go crazy. "Miss, you need to go with us, you have a trail." An auror tells me.

I'm accompanied by a few dementors and the auror apparated me to the ministry.

The dementors brought me towards a chair and when I sat down I was tied to the chair.

The dementors still around me, the room slowly began to fill with people.

And there I saw him, Sirius Black, I had to kill him, but I couldn't do it now or otherwise I would be send straight back to Azkaban.

When everyone was inside, the doors closed. I looked around and I saw my friends and their families and unfortunately my family.

"We are here today for the trail of Amira Euphemia Potter." And with that they let me drink something, veriterasium.

"Have you used the crutiatus curse on Sirius Black?" "No, he used it on me." They look at me shocked.

"Okay, have you ever used a curse on him?" "No." They looked at Sirius suspicious.

"Did you want to use the crutiatus curse at him?" "Yes, because he had already used it one time on me and I wanted to make him suffer like he did to me. But I knew that it punishable, so I didn't use it."

"Well who votes for that Miss Potter is left free?" Most of the hands go up.

"Who votes for that Miss Potter stays in Azkaban." And to be honest that hurted me the most, the hands that went up were the ones of my family.

"Well miss Potter, I'm really sorry that you were unjustified in Azkaban. You'll receive a compensation for that."

"So with that you're free."

"Please take place in the public and I would like it if mr Sirius Black takes place on the chair." And with that my friends cheer.

I walked towards my friends and I saw Bella running towards me. "Mira, are you okay. Why does everything always happen to you. Come on lets get something warm."

"I'm fine I think, just don't go to Azkaban ever. I really lost my mind and almost got crazy."
When we reached the rest of my friends they all gave me a big hug.

"Amira, are you feeling okay?" Druella asks me and wraps a blanket around me.

"I'm fine, I only lost my mind a bit. thank you for asking." I say. I get some more hugs and then Lucius walks towards me.

"Are you okay, love?" "Love? Yes I am." And with that he guides me towards a place to sit and lets me sit in his lap with his arms wrapped around me.

"Thank you Lucius." I give him a kiss on the cheek and snuggle into his chest.

"Sirius Black, you are free to go." "Wait, what?! Do they really mean this." I ask my friends and their families.

"I'm sorry Amira, we can't change it but how do you feel about it?" Cygnus asks me.

"It's alright. They can't break me, I'll break them." And with that we all go to the home of the Black family, because tomorrow we have to go back to hogwarts again.

"Mira, lets get some sleep okay." And with that Bella brings me to my bed.

She gives me a kiss on my head and with that I fall asleep.