Part 1

"Amira! Stay in your room while James' friends are over or you'll have a problem!" Mom screams to me

Nobody likes me. Not even my own mother and father. That's because I'm a slytherin from a bloodtraitor family.

But this year I'm going to prove them wrong. I'll prove them that I'm a real Slytherin, I don't care about what my family will think. They already hate me so, why don't become a real Slytherin. A mean one.

The rest of the vacation I've been ignored. A few times they have screamed at me and told me to stay in my room. But otherwise. Nothing.

"Amira! Hurry, we have to go the platform!" "I'm coming!" I sneer at my father. They don't like me? I'll give them a reason to not like me.

When we arrive at the platform I immediately walk away and look for a free compartment.

After a few minutes someone enters the compartment. Bellatrix Black.

"Go away, bloodtraitor." She sneers at me. "No." She looks at me in disbelief, probably no one has ever disobeyed her.

"No?" "No." She looks likes she's about to curse me. "Then I will just sit here with you." Before I can say something about it, she sits down.

"So, who are you?" "Potter, Amira Potter." "The Slytherin one?" "Of course, do I look like some prick?"

"You don't like them?" She asks me with a smirk on her face. "Obviously. How can someone like them?"

"I like you." "Excuse me?" Bellatrix Black just told me she likes me. Wow.

"I said I like you." "Well, you're the first person then." "Why?" "A slytherin from a bloodtraitor family, do you really have to ask?"

"I guess not. So why have I never seen you while we are in the same year?" "I don't like people and people don't like me."

"Nice." Then something crazies comes to my mind and without thinking about it I say. "Let's be friends." "Sure. I don't like people and you are a "traitor". So we don't really have friends. Lets do it."

And with that a beautiful friendship starts in Amira's third year.

A/N
James Potter is in his second year, while Amira will be in her third year.