PART 20

When we arrive at the ministry, there's already some big chaos

When we arrive at the ministry, there's already some big chaos. You could see people fighting everywhere, there were people lying dead on the floor or seriously hurt.

"Lets try to get as fast as possible to the minister his office." I say to Radalphus and Abraxas.

And with that we step into the battle field, we kill some people when we get close to the minister.

"Abraxas make an explosion, Radalphus send curses to his guards and I'll go inside." I instruct them.

"Now!" I yell. "Bombarda!" "Stupefy!" I hear them yell and I run towards the office, and the two of them were stopping the guards from following me.

There was only one guard that could escape, my father. We end up in a fight. "Just give up, you bloodtraitor!" I yell when I see him getting tired.

"Expelliarmus!" I say and his wand flies into my hand. "Hello father, now that you'll be dying at my hand I can put off my mask." I say smirking at put off my mask.

"Amira? You're a deatheater?!" He says shocked that his own daughter joined the other side.

"It's your own fault, I was never good enough. But now I am, I'm the right hand of the Dark Lord and I will kill you." I say smiling, I could punish him and my family for everything they had done to me.

"Any last words?" I ask him. "I never loved you." He says with tears in his eyes, both of us knowing that he did love me when I was younger.

"Avada Kedavra!" And with that my father drops dead to the floor.

And I walk further to the minister's office, now there wasn't any obstacle anymore. I put on my mask again and knock on his door.

He opens the door and looks terrified when he sees me there standing in his door frame.

"Hello Minister, have some time for a game?" I ask him, laughing at his terrified face.

"No- go away!" He says pointing his wand at me. "You're holding it wrong, imperio!" I say and with that I can control him, that would be a good idea for the next minister.

I put off my mask again and walk towards him, "remember me?" I say smirking.

"You threw me in Azkaban when I was innocent, but now I'm not innocent anymore. And I'm going to kill you." I say laughing.

I instructed him to hurt himself badly and when I found it becoming boring, I decided to add some spice.

"Crucio!" "Crucio!" "Crucio!" And he falls on the ground screaming and cries.

After half an hour of turtoring and playing, I had enough. "Avada Kedavra!" And with that my mission had succeeded.

"Lets go." I say when I walk past Radalphus and Abraxas fighting with the last guards standing, with one flick of my wand they are dead on the ground.

We walk back to the entrance hall where people are also still fighting.

"Sonorus." I say pointing my wand to my throat. "All the deatheaters, lets go back! And for the ministry, I should look at your Minister and his highest guard if I were you." I say smirking and all the deatheaters apparate back.

"My Lord, the mission has succeeded, he's dead." I tell the Dark Lord when we got back.

"Well done Amira, knew you wouldn't disappoint me." He says and walks back to his thrown.

"Everyone well done, I'll see you tomorrow." The Dark Lord says. "Amira please stay for a second."

"Where can I help you with, my lord?" I ask him. "When you go back to hogwarts, I need you to keep an eye at Dumbledore." He says.

"Alright My Lord." I say. "You can go now, I'll see you after Christmas. Have a nice Christmas." He says, showing his fatherly side to me.

"Thank you My Lord, have a nice Christmas as well." I say bowing and I apparate back to Malfoy Manor.

"Love! How did your mission go?" Lucius immediately says when he sees me entering the manor. "I killed my father Lucius, I know that I'm heartless but I didn't think that I would do this." I say with tears in my eyes.

"It's alright Love, you just made an end to your life with your family. And I'm proud at you for killing him and the Minister." He says kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Lucius, I think I should just be proud that I killed him." I say smiling.

"You should be, now lets go and get some dinner because mother and father are waiting at us." Lucius says and we walk to the dinnertable.

"Amira dear, how did your mission go. I already heard some of Abraxas but not everything." Anastasia says when she sees us entering the room.

"It was great, I've killed the Minister, some more people and my father." I say smiling, I should be proud of killing my bloodtraitor of a father.

"We're so proud to have you as our soon-to-be-daughter-in-law." She says.

"Thank you Anastasia, I'm happy to become a part of your family." I say smiling, I felt home just like how I felt with my adopting family, the Blacks.