Part 9

"Not us" we all turn towards the noice and we see

My family, Sirius Black and other bloodtraitors.

"You are together with that deatheater!" My mother screechs. Well she's not my mother anymore.

"He's not a deatheater! And you can't decide who I date when you haven't spoken to me for six years!" I scream towards her.

"I hate you Euphemia!" I scream.
And with that she sends a curse at me.

Lucius quickly pulls me out of the way, so it hits the food and it exploids?

My mother would really do that to me? She wanted to make me exploid.

And before I know it, everyone is fighting.
"Amira, come on. Lets bring you to safety." Lucius tells me.

"I'm sorry Lucius, but this is my family. I have to fight them to make them suffer for how they treated me." I give him a kiss on the cheek and began to walk away.

But he pulls me back, "if you're going to fight then so am I." And with that he kisses me on the lips and we began to fight.

I hit random curses until I see them, Sirius Black and my brother.

I heard someone say the crutiatus curse, you don't mean this right. Again.

I scream it out in pain and I see Lucius, Evan, Rodolphus, Bella and Druella and Cygnus rushing towards me.

While Evan, Rodolphus and Lucius fight my brother and Sirius, Bella and her parents are helping me.

"Why is it always me, bella?" I ask her with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Before anything else can happen, aurors apparated. "Everyone drop your wands!" An auror screams.

They begin to walk towards us, where I was hit with the crutiatus curse. "Why's she on the ground." One says while pointing at me.

Before I can say anything, Sirius says "she tried to use the crutiatus curse at me, but I deflected it and she hit herself."

"That's not true!" We all scream. "Okay miss, tell me your story."

"Well, at the beginning at hogwarts on the train, he had already used the cruciatus curse on me and got away with it. But tonight he and some more bloodtraitors just randomly appeared and began to fight us. And then he hit me with the crutiatus curse." I say with tears in my eyes.

"I was with him, he never did anything of that." My brother said. And at that moment I knew I choosed right.

"Okay miss, you need to come with us." One says while grabbing my arms. "What, why? I didn't do anything. Why would I be crying on the ground in pain if I didn't do anything."

And with that they apparated me away from the ball towards Azkaban.

They put me in a cell and left me there on the ground in tears. "I swear I didn't do anything! I'm sixteen for gods sack!" I scream. But nothing.

And there I sat, I didn't know for how long I would have to be there. But I knew one thing for sure, I'm going to kill Sirius Black.