Chapter 1

Lexa

We arrived at TocDc yesterday to enjoy a small celebration that going to be happening, the people are glad to see me they thank me for the coalition as well as other small thing I have done to try and ensure peace for all our people.

The sound of my tent flap opening makes me look up from the dagger, which I'm currently fiddling with. Anya stand there a small smile on her face which I instantly return. I place my dagger back and rise from my thone and greet her by gripping her forearm.

"Anya, its been to long" I say letting my commander mask down. Only Anya has seen me not look strong and emotionless is meny year, with her I can show emotion with out fear of being called weak, she like an older sister.

"you haven't been in TonDc for a while Lexa and we both know I've been too busy to visit Polis" she responds quickly as we walk over to a table sat in my tent, filled maps and journals and other information about the Maunon. (mountain men)

"we should go, Lexa the breakfast is ready" Anya says, she makes her way out the tent and I follow shortly after her.

Instantly, I'm greet by all the people of TonDc, I offer some of the children smile and a simple but respectable nod to the others. I have to warriors flanking me incase anything happen, which I'm sure it won't, Trikru has all way been the safest clan for me to be in they respect and believe in me.
Finally I make it to the table, sitting at the head of the table, Anya to my right Indra to my left, while Gustus stand protectively behide me incase anything happens.

I suddenly we hear loud gasp from the crowd of people and instantly I look around for the threat but can't find one.
Until I look up to see a ball of fire fallin at greats speed, heading almost directly at us.

There's a sudden panic that the Maunon (mountain men) are going to bomb us, I watch the scene unfold before my very eyes mother rushing around to find there yongon (children) screaming, people trying to hide from the bomb. I and all the other warriors stand watching this ball of fire until we hear a loud, Bang. And the ground rumble beneath us, causing meny thing to fall from our table and children to stumble as they run.

"Anya round up some warriors, were going to see what this fall star is" I say and quick she along with Indra rush of to ready the warriors and there horses.

Quickly I make my way to my tent put my armour on, I hear Gustus come in just as I finish, I can feel the disappointed glare he giving me without even turning around.

"this could be dangerous Heda, we don't yet know what this fallen star is yet" I can hear the worry in his voice as he speak, he worry to much after all I am the greatest Warrior we have.

"do not question my decision Gustus" I say in my strong Commanding tone that seem to intimidate everyone, I've never met person who is not scared of me.

"sha Heda" (yes commander). He says before exiting my tent.

What is this fall start, was it a bomb for the Maunon?.

Anya and Indra have accompanied me and a few other warriors to where reported of the has falling metal apparently is.
We arrive in nearby tree line to hear a woman vocie screeching at the top of her lunge word I do not quite understand.
The fall star is a huge metal box, which must have carried these Intruders, there people all over maybe a hundred maybe for inside.
I watch as a few of the people take orders from a girl, with a yellowish hair color, none of our people hair is that color, or that bright.
I along with everyone watch the loud, people as they stomp about breaking stick and rusling leaves with every where they go.

The yellow haird girl whom I presume to be there leader, by the way she's followed by three men and a woman all seeming to be around the same age, with no scar or injurys. Which is quite strange everyone have some sort of scar and there cloth are like nothing I've seen before, the four follow the yellow haird girl and start to leave there camp.

"we follow them, the girl with yellow hair is there leader. I along with Anya will capture her, you guys watch there camp, do not kill them, I want to see what they do" I commander and they all do as I say, few warriors follow me and Anya and the others stay with Indra, though from the glare I got of Indra she is not happy about my decision, she would much rather kill the sky people.

We watch as small groups of sky people walk around the forest, how they stop at every little thing and how exciting they got over deer, then freaked when it turned to face them. They are indeed very strange.

They start to chatting about thing I don't quite understand stand, one of the boy's call the older of the two girl Princess, further pointing out that she is there leader.
We watch as the brunette girl jumps into a snake infested river and how she had to be saved by an unusually scrawny boy, though if it wasn't for the smart think of the Skaiprisa (sky princess), she most likely would have died, I watch of they laugh about it, like I they wasn't nearly killed, they joke alot and laugh I've never seen people laugh as often as they.

Anya and I headed back leaving the warriors to catch the Princess while she sleeps. I decided that would be the easiest option, plue I was bored of watch them, they so useless, they defiantly prove no threat so far, but apartly there was a huge argument in the camp between two men.

By tomorrow I'll have there prinsses and all there plans, then I'll lay waste on there camp and peace will stay.

-----

Okay please don't hate this, it's my first time writing and I just really hope you enjoy it.
If there is any mistake I've made feel free to point it out I won't be offended, I would rather be told so I can improve.
I know I'm late to the game with Clexa, but I've also only watch to season four of The 100 so I'm still new to the whole thing, but since I started watching it I've love it!
I love Clexa and there like my favourite couple ever so yeah #Clexaforever

Please, please Vote if you like this so I know if it any good and if I should keep writing.