Chapter 37

Clarke

The heat is intense, we've barely had a second to breath since the battle began, Warriors over flow the medicine tent. My mum, Nyko and I haven't stopped and still there isn't enough hands.
However we're winning, Azgada is falling and there nothing they can do about it. Indra team is working well but no word from Lexa's.

"Clarke get over here I'm losing him" mum yells across the tent I leave the man I'm with as he's fine now.

Blood is everywhere all over the floors all up our cloths. We work on getting the sword wound healed but it's no luck the damage is done. I pull my hands away from his body and mum looks up at me in horror.

"Clarke, Clarke help me" she pleads but it's too late he's gone.

"We couldn't save him, it's too late" I say pulling my gloves of and change to a new pair and another wave of injured come through he door.

Anya!. Anya has a bow through her left shoulder and is bleeding pretty badly.

"Anya" I rush over to her "I've got this one" I say taking the cloth and applying pressure to her wound she hisses in pain

"We're winning SkaiPrisa!" Anya spat, she still pumped from the battle, she has multiple wound which I stitch up quickly knowing that she's need to lead this army.
I push the arrow the whole way through Anya should and all she dose is grunt. I snap the end and pull it out. Blood squirts everywhere but I control it burning the wound closed to make it quicker and Anya really doesn't care about scares.

"Go win this war and go keep Lexa safe!" I say and Anya nods knowing we need to keep Azgada's attention on us for Lexa's plan to work.

Hours have pasted and the battle is more intense then ever. Less and less warrior are being brought in as most of them are dead. We're only just defeat Azgada.

Raven is ready with the bombs, to take down the last wave so our people are retreating. Raven looks at me with scared eyes, I know she can't do this. I take the control and walk out into the field.

The once grass cover land is now dull with blood. I take in everything around me horse running lose with out riders. People running out of battle injured. Azgada is close and I know we can't wait any longer. I push the button and watch as the field start to blow Warriors cries fill the air, screams and smoke. The impact blows me backwards and then I watch as the world flies past me. My head wacks again something hard and the world become fuzzy and my vision blurred, I can only hear ringing in my ear and my head feels like it pulsating and then I see Warriors running towards me. I don't know if they ours or Azgada but I have no strength left and then my eye lids become heavy right before darkness takes me from my pain.