Chapter 38

Lexa

We've made to the castle and my warrior are ready were splitting into two teams. Ryder will lead the first team going in the front and I lead the back to. The plan is to force Nia into a corner and then I will cut if her head. But if one if my warrior has a chance to kill her first then it's their kill.
We each have a Skaikru boy with us, I have the one they call Bell or Bellamy and Rider and Finn.

We take position at the back tunnels leading into the castle now we just wait for my in side Warriors.
I see someone coming so I unsheath my sword and prepare for a fight.

"Heda" I hear a female voice it's Echo. I smile it's been a long time since Echo and I have seen each other.

"Echo, are you ready?" we grasp firearms and Echo suddenly looks unsure it not like Echo to be nervous.

"The Ice Queen Nia has died. There is a new queen on the throne and I don't think you'll kill her" I tighten my grip around my sword who dare she call me weak.

"I will kill anyone who works with the mountain men" I hiss and Echo nods.

"Okay come on ill lead the way, follow me and don't go if there traps all around the castle" Echo warns and then we follow her in

"Yu Gonplei Ste odon" I pull my sword out of a young ice national warrior. We approach the throne room and then Ryders and his men turn the corner.

"Ste Kefa" (be careful) the door fly open and the battle begins.

The sky boys fired there weapon and Azgada fight my warriors. That's when I see her, her light brown hair and hazel eyes, she's older and has a face full of scars. She don't look the innocent girl I remember, her one caring, loving eyes are as cold as the lands were on.

"Costia" I says and she just glares at me. My warrior have killed hers and now it just us and my fighters.

"Leska, it's been a long time" her voice is void of emotions.

We just stand at look at each, I was 15 when I last saw her.

"What pauna got your tongue?" she seems overly confident for someone who's pinned down.

"No, just a little surprised is all" I say coldly, keeping it voice clear from emotions and my face neutral.

"Well is that any way to speak to the women you love?" She asks with a smile, her eyes suddenly glisten and she walks toward me. All my warrior hold their weapons up ready to defend me.

"I do not love you, Costia Kon Azgada, " I says and she has a fake offended look.

"I mean it's been a while but I never would have thought you would move on" she say in a slightly higher pitch voice. That's how I know she's lying she's did that when we way young.

"Order you warrior to stand down. Let's finsh this warrior while you still have men left, be a better Queen then your mother" she laughs a bitter laugh.

"What if I don't" she snarls back.

Memories if when we where young keep filling my head.

"Cos, come on" I remember her smile lighting up the whole field as I show her to my favourite spot, that looks over the cliff.

"This is beautiful Leska" she smiles, I take her hand and turn her till she looked at me. Her brown hair flowing in the wind she smelt like winter and then I kissed her.

I remember she tasted like Apple and cinnamon.

"You never wanted this war Costia, you wanted peace. For all of our people", she looks out the window of our castle.

"You focus in the last Lexa, we are not children, I'm not that young 16-year-old girl anymore, the one that followed you around" the tone of her voice is evil, she looks like her mother.

"Then so be, you order you warriors to retreat and we can work on peace. Or I kill you here and I destroy Azgada once and for all" I feel angry and betrayed all that the same time I thought she was dead.

"Fine, I believe you, I'll order my men to stand down,"

She orders her warrior to stand down. Not many returned meaning we did a good job in the battle.
We take Costia tieing her up and we will bring her back to polis with us to stand trial.