Final chapter

1 year later

Lexa

We arrive at Ton Dc for a festival the very festival that was stopped by Clarke and her people when they arrive on this planet.
Clarke, Madi and I are show to tents, Madi soon rushes of to find friends to play with and I watch as Clarke start to unpack.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist kissing the crock of her neck.

"Hey" she purs spinning in my arms, we kiss softly and just hold each other.

"So it's been a long time since you landed on the earth. This is the festival your people interrupted" I inform her and she chuckles.

"It feel like a lifetime ago, things have changed so much since then. I mean look at everything peace with the Azgada, the clan's all as one" she smiles and I kiss her.

"All this peace because you came to the ground, no fear of mountain men"

"Heda's" Anya enters our tent holding two glasses of alcohol. "The festival is about to start Heda, and no one has seen you, Clarke is very beautiful but so is the festival" Anya jokes, she much more (chill as Clarke would say)

"Yes Anya, I'll be there we're coming" she nods her head before leaving.

"We should go before she sends in Raven and Luna" I say taking Clarkes hand and leading her out the tent.

The slight is amazing, children play and laughing adult and warrior chatting and drinking.

"What the festival for?" I look around at all the clan flags.

"This is collision day, it's a festival to celebrate the unity of all the clans" she has a little sparkle in her eye as she look around.

"It beautiful isn't it"

I watch Clarke smile, she looks around at the flags, this is the first time the Azgada flag has been raised here in Trikru. I notice everyone turn to look at King Roan riding in only a small group of Warriors with him.

"King Roan, nice to see you again" I greet as he dismounts of his tall grey horse. With shake and his eyes travel to Clarke who's close to my side.

"Good to see you too Heda, Clarke how have you been?" Roan smile towards Clarke and she smiles back.

"Good, Great, things seem to be well, how thing back in Azgada?" it was nice to see the king smile as they continue their convocation.

I look around and I can't help but smile, no fight, finally no war and best of all the woman I love most with me.

Night fell quickly and the celebration really started, music loud, dancing and just peace, the way it should have been.

I fiddle with the ring in my pocket, I've never felt nervous but right I feel it. I look at Clarke her blonde hair flying in the wind and her blue eyes sparkling with touch light. I then look over to Madi who gives me a thumbs up and giggles know what about to happen.

I tap a spoon against my glass and all attention is on me, the whole camp goes quite.

"This last year we discovered peace, it may have been hard but now where here and it wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Clarke." I smile at her smile I walk towards her.

"I want everyone here to understand that Clarke is under my protection, any move on her is a move against me." everyone nods in the crowd and then I look back at Clarke.

"Since the first moment I saw you I knew there was something different, I saw you take control of the Skaikru and I knew you was right. You've helped me over the last year like no one else has" I see tear in her eyes as I drop to once knee.

"I bow before you Clarke Griffin and ask for your hand in marriage, to be my houmon" (wife) I Smile as I pull out the ring I had made, the blue diamond matches her eyes. Her eyes are filled with tears.

"Lexa" she chokes out tears in her eyes. She starts nodding rapidly "yes, yes I'll be your houmon" (wife) I rise to my feet and I wrap my arms around her, we pull away and her lips connect with mine in a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Madi runs toward us smiling, I lift her in my arms. I look around and everyone's clapping, my hand in Clarke's and Madi in my arms. Nothing could be better then this moment.

•••

I'm so sorry I've not had this chapter out sooner I was stuck on what to write too finish this book.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and this story, I have tried so hard on it and it's my first time writing a Clexa story of my own.

Thank you too everyone who has read this book and I really appreciate all the votes and comments.