Chapter 13

The early morning sun shines through the small opening on the tent landing on the two sleeping warriors wrapped in each other arms, as a cool mist floats in the sky causing a cold gentle breeze.

Clarke shives as the cold breeze brushes past the exposed skin on her arms and face and she nuzzles closer to the warmth of Lexa's body wishing for it to warm her own.
Her small movements waking the brunette, whom wraps her arms around her pulling her closer to help provide the warmth she so desperately craved.
Once both girl lay in a comfortable position silent fill the room, Lexa stroking Clarke's bare arms in a way to sooth the blonde Skaiprisa.

"good morning" Lexa softly speaks, readjusting her position on the bed so that she was look at the blonde, whoms head rest ,using her breats as a pillow. She watch as she lift her head, there eyes meeting blue pouring into green as they share a loving smile.

"how long did I sleep?" Clarke asks rubbing her tired eyes, still surprising exhausted after all the sleep. The soft loving Commander chuckles at her lover cupping her cheek softly.

"a whole day and more" she replys smiling as the blonde girls eyes widen in disbelief.

"ughh" she groan unable to find the words to describe how shocked she was, though her face said it all and the brunette just kissed her nose and laughed.

"was it at least a good sleep?" she asks recoving from her laughter, Clarke smiling brightly seeing the carefree side of the strong, composed commander that so say had 'no emotions'.

"it was great" she responded with an equally large smile.

A moment shared between the two women as the fear of war disappeared in this one soft moments, of love and affection. No guilt, no anger, nothing but each others warms.

The moment is soon interrupted when Gustas call for the Heda to make a sighting as the first of the clans arrives, started with there most trusted clan other then Trikru obviously. Flokru, Luna to be more exact.
The day was spent meet with leader or ambassadors for all 12 clans the 11 joining all bringing gifts for the Heda, mostly different type of food or clothing meny weapons for the up coming War they will soon face and when they do they bring the mountain to it knees.

A meeting was soon to take place all the leader and ambassador in the war room only waiting for Clarke, Lexa and the rest of the Skaikru, well the once attending.

Clarke walks towards the war room seeing as the few Skaikru members gather, Abby, Kane and Bellamy as well as Raven the four to be attended the meeting.
She nods her head to her mother in a sign of respect to the Skaikru chancellor, whom smiles in return.
The blonde wanted to say hi but was quickly swept away by Axton, he had his order from his heda and that was to make sure Clarke arrived on time, she was there as Trikru not Skaikru and The Commander would make sure they all new it.

Entering the dark room Clarke noticed all eyes turn to her, no friendly faces other then though comforting dark green eyes of her lover, who stands at the head of the table, not letter her mask slip for a second her stone sotic extension staying in place.

"this is the girl you speak of, the Skaikru have a plan and she is the one to come up with it " I large grounders man speak anger and disgusting in his tone as he looks the blonde up and down, seeing no use for the Skaikru in general and wish the Commander had killed them all when she had the chance.

"she is of use to us, the Skaikru respect her and she in no Skaikru she change her loyalty when she first lander she bows to me as her Heda and Anya and Indra as her clan leaders " Lexa say sharply putting the grounder man in his place. It mesmerising how such a small woman can strike fear in the hearts of all these people yet be respected and loved at the same time, it was intriguing yet terrify.

"I have a plan to destroy the maunon, but first we have to agree to save the innocence the children and those whose will stand with us" Clarke state, standing taller trying to seem fearless, which she was she held no fear towards the men and women in this room she respected the leader as she should but didn't fear then.

"speak your plan Klark kom Trikru" The Commander say keeping her well structured mask on not sliping for a second. Lexa already new of the plan but it was formal for them seem as though she was hearing it for the first time.

"I plan to sneek one of the Skaikru boys into the mountains using the reeper turn which we have learned from our two escapey are being controlled by the mountain. Monty and Jasper are two of the Skaikru taken that manged to escape through the tunnel with the help of one of our own. Whom died protecting them at the hands of the maunon" Clarke explained, a few gasp where shared through the room at the thought of people escaping the mountain and not being reeper.
"they told us of a girl who will help us once inside, her names Maya, she is our greatest advantage, with her to help lead Bellamy around the mountain it won't be long before he can shut off the acid fog which we have leard is controlled by the maunon" the blonde continues to explain as the Skaikru are brought in to the room.
"Bellamy will be lead by Lincoln a Trikru warrior whom was taken by the mountain and healed by the Skaikru leader and returned to us. Once inside he will shut off the fog once that is done our army will march in the mountains and with the help of our mechanic Raven we will get into the mountains save all our people and kill every mountain gaurd and leader, remember the innocent will be speared" she say wrapping up her speach. Lexa nods her head the Clarke to allow her lover to know she did good.

"we will follow into this battle, for our people jus drein jus daun" the curly haird leader of the Floukru speak.

"Jus drein jus daun" the chant start everone repeating the words Lexa, Clarke, even some of the Skaikru whom have no idea what the words mean.

——

I'm really sorry if this was crap and I'm also really sorry it's late, I've been so busy with work it just slipped my mind, so I've just spent a few hours focusing on getting a chapter written for you all so I really hope you like it.
I've now got to go and completely a whole load of homework 🙄.
Hope everyone well.
Please Vote and comments!