Chapter 15

Inside the cold metal freezer like room Clarke lay beaten and tied to the cold metal slab like bed. The blood from her re opened shoulder gently trickling onto the table, as well the blood from her nose and few other open wounds she revived during her unnecessary beating from the Maunon.

Clarke feel pain in almost every inch of her body as she comes around to consciousness, the world around her spin due to her lack of blood flowing throw her veins.
A muffled grunt escape her lips at the torture pain, lifting her good hand for it to be jarred back in place by the tight metal hand cuffs that as so tight they've drawn blood.

The creek of of door catches Clarke attention and she try's to lift her head to see a man entering. However in her weak state she can't hold her own head, her cheek connecting with the cool metal, soothing the bruised cheek. The sound of a sicking chuckle fill the room as the man watch her, taking pleasure in her weak state.

"The mighty Clarke Griffin, lover to the Commander herself" he mocks circus the her as she lay bound to the metal table. "Yet hear you lay, weak and trembling. Fear radiating from you"he says watch as the blonde weakly pulls against her restraint, causing her self more pain as the metal runs rub her skin raw until blood trickle down her hand.

Clarke want to form words and tell this sick freak she wasn't weak but her throat is sore and dry from the cries that escaped her during the assault.

"Don't both the drug you was give once you past out is still in your system, try to do anything is just pointless" he say watch as the blonde try to speak only a few groans and grunts leaving her lips as well as whimper of pain.

He turn heading towards the door, leaving the beaten girl tired up in her helpless position.
Once he's gone a woman walks in a lab coat on and a needle in hand, the liquid is clear and water looking but Clarke still pulls away fighting weakly against her restraints try to pull away as the cold metal of the needle stabs into the skin, a whimper leaving her lips before feeling her head drop, her mind filling with clouds and her strength leaving her as her body goes limp, she look at the woman stood in front of her and didn't see pity in her nor remorse, just hated and maybe a little bit of curiousness. That's the last this she saw before the over overwhelms darkness took her in it's grasps.

The woman pocks at Clarke making sure the blonde is unconscious before asking for her medical supplies to be brought in.
The president refused to let them experiment on the 46 that now remains in the mountains but he dose not know Clarke is her so they are free to use her as their lab rat, well for as long as she survives anyway.

After hours or possibly days of torture Clarke's was left to rest her throat sore from screaming in pain as they only gave her a week sedative and only at the beginning. It was as if they enjoyed hearing her scream in pain. They've taken bond marrow and enough blood that if Clarke lost anymore she would die. Her mind is nothing but blurs and aches.
Even if she wanted to fight she couldn't, her body wouldn't allow it, the lack of sleep Clarke has had is catching up with her but the unimaginable pain she in is enough to keep her awake, no position comfortable as an injury lays on every part of her body. She new she need some kind for rest if she was to survive but it was impossible to try.
Starring up at the room a few tears escape her eyes once again. Please Lexa, save me. She begs internal, she didn't want to rely on anyone to save her but right now she needs her the brave, fearless commander, whom she loved and never told and will possible never have the chance too.

——

Okay short chapter I'm sorry!

Hope everyone is doing well please Vote and Comments:D